Chapter 2 : Entwined

Lilly helped me up from the ground as Aesha questioned me scrunching up her brow '' Why was he here ?
I sighed crossing my arms '' It's time for me to go back ....ho...home. I looked at them both with wide eyes.
''He's back with that shit again! , we can't stay here anymore Sky .'' Aesha grunted folding her fists.
''It's not that simply anymore guys I've come of age and I still haven't found my mate. '' I sighed slumping to the floor.

''Don't worry we'll work this out . We made a promise to each other ''. Lilly said as they knelt down and gave me a hug. Later that night we waited and snuck out at midnight and ran without looking back.

Lilly's POV
We rushed out the woods that oversaw the training facility. I felt bad for Skylar, her life torn apart by her father who she despises.

''Hey, up ahead a motel !! '' Skylar pointed with relief.
''Come on I think they're still open, we can get a room '' Aesha said pulling Skylar and I to the front desk . After half an hour we finally got a room and I locked the doors behind us.

Skylar went out cold after laying on the bed. I sighed reflecting on everything that happened today.
''Mmhm, '' I rubbed my sore neck from carrying Aesha earlier. I felt a warm sensation on my the nape of my neck.
''What's wrong babe ? ''Aesha asked leacing a trail of kisses down to my collar bone as she gripped my inner thigh .
''We... c....can't , Skylar's a..asleep '' I whispered through moans.
''I thought maybe I could have some dessert ''Aesha said caressing my thigh tore my panties off and moved between my legs.
''You have to be quiet or you'll wake up Skylar '' She commanded evilly smirking. She bit my clit and started fingering me ''Ah..mhm..'' I stiffled my moans with a pillow .

God knows she's amazing with her tongue Aesha's always driving me wild. Within minutes I came ,only to see her devilsh smile as she hovered over me.

''We can cuddle for now , I know you're tired '' Aesha replied burying her face in my breasts.
''What about you babe? '' I questioned stroking her hair.
''I'm fine really '' She replied quickly closing her eyes. I knew she was lying but she's hard head .I hovered on top of her and rested my head on her chest.I knew she was lying I felt her bulge but she refused to let me take care of it.

We drifted off into deep sleep without being disturbed.