Chapter 7: The Mistress

Weeks pasted  and Vanessa got over the fact that her girlfriend  Skylar was to have another mate. However she couldn't  make love to Skylar , her mind was clouded by jealousy. They stay in different room and it drove Skylar mad not being able to touch or make love to her mate. She was depressed and drank to feel relieved.

Lilly's POV
I can't stand seeing my best friend like this drinking away her problems like before without the cutting.
''I really hope they work things out I can't stand this tension'' I said rubbing my tummy  ''I don't think  you like it either ''

''Hey sweetheart,  can you bring me by boxers please! '' Aesha shouted from the bathroom
''Which one anyway ?'' I asked walking over to the laundry basket
''The blue and black one that matches my suit !'' She answered
''Okay hurry up will you I don't want to be late for our reservation '' I gave her her boxers walking into the bathroom.
''Thanks baby '' Aesha kisses my cheek
''I'll be right back I need to ask Vanessa something ''I went down the hall knocking on her door.

I really hope she'll talk to me now she ignored me for the pat weeks .I knocked again no answer.

Vanessa's POV
I heard a knock on the door but ignored it . I was sitting at my table sorting some files from recently completed jobs, I am a hunter.

''Vanessa can we talk please , I know you're hurting just let me in '' Lilly pleaded
I ignored her once again and looked at a picture of me and Skylar on our first date . Tears wielded up in my eyes. I opened the door and saw Lilly walking back to her room sighing.

''L......li...Lilly,  please don't go ..... stay I do need someone to talk to '' I shook holding the picture frame.
''I'm always here for you Nessa '' She pulled me into a hug
I couldn't hold it anymore and I broke down golding the picture right .

SOME MOMENTS AFTER

''What am I  suppose to do  Lilly ?''  I asked looking at the picture  ''I want her to be happy but ...'' I clenched my chest
''I understand  Nessa I've been jealous before '' Lilly answered
''What if  our bond gets broken or she rejects me because I've been distant ...or '' I get cur off
''Enough , Skylar loves you she's just been coping differently'' She replied

''LILLY !!'' Aesha called from her room.''We're gonna be late!!''
''Look Vanessa she's at the strip club , look for her she needs you'' Lilly waved goodbye smiling going to Aesha.

''Why can't I just let it be ? '' I questioned myself .
I got up and tucked the picture in Skylar sweatshirt it's my favorite one. Took my keys and went looking for her.

SKYLAR'S  POV
I was at The Maple Stream Strip Club to drown my sorrows and disappointment and the fact I'm sexually deprived. I mean Vanessa means everything thing to me  I couldn't tell her about my horrid past.

FLASHBACK
'' No let go of me  , Ahh !! . Please just let us go ''
''Ok , but before i do that I'll have you first !'' He growled tearing off her clothes.
''Momma !!!! '' I screamed on top of my voice.
I was only 3 and was forced to watched my momma being raped and my mom killed .They threw there bodies aside like trash and turnt to me.
''Well , well , well the pup is still alive '' He grabbed me by the throat and through me into the wall .''Kill it ! '' he growled.
I was beaten  and left in the rainforest . If it wasn't for the blood in my veins I could have died.
End of FLASHBACK

''Hey you ok ? '' I saw a  neko walk over to me and knew she was a stripper from her alfit.
''Yeah , I'm fine  '' I got up and stumbled back down she caught me
''I got you re..lax , my name is Nikki ''
''I'm Skylar I should. .get home ''  She held me upright and a tingly shot up my arm.

Nikki straddled my waist and we sat on a couch she said she felt the shock and that we were mates. I tried telling her about my girlfriend but instead I kissed  her.

''How could you Skylar? ! '' Vanessa yelled
''Wait let me explain please babe ! '' I grabbed her wrist pushing Nikki aside .
''All this time you were cheating on me with a stripper. I finally let go of the fact that you have another mate but this!!'' Vanessa shouted pushing me away .
''Wait please, I didn't know '' Nikki pleaded 

''So now I'm a secret,  and you cheated on me ! ''She snapped
SLAP
'' Don't even try... just .....give me ....space '' she bolted
''I can't believe you '' Nikki pushed pass me and left just like Vanessa.
I stayed holding my bruised face and drank until my vision blurred and walked home in the rain .