Chapter 15 : Baby Can't You Wait ?!

Third Person POV

Months had passed and Skylar became ill due to the tension and frustrating between Brenda and Nikki and there's a new team player. Nikki went out with her friends and Skylar and Aesha had to watch Brenda at the warehouse leaving Vanessa and Lillian by themselves at the house.

Vanessa's POV

Seeing Skylar like this broke my heart but I couldn't let her back in till Brenda was gone but this changed sooner than I thought.

"Mhmhm! "Lillian screamed holding on to the staircase.
"Lilli , what happened? " I ran over to her and she grabbed my hand.
"I think im---ahh!" She screamed as her water broke.
"SHIT !!! " I helped her into the car and drove to the hospital and called Aesha .

Can't this baby wait !!!

Aesha's POV

"Shut up will you , it's basically your fault for picking up for her anyway " I sighed
Coughs loudly "Just leave me alone " Skylar belowed.
My phone rang , I answered. "What I'm on my way !!"

"What happened? " Skylar asked
"Lillian ! ! Her water broke !!! " I yelled "I have to go "
"I'm coming with you " She added "Watch her we have to leave. "

At the hospital (Vanessa )

"Ahh!!, where's the fucking doctor? !" Lillian yelled
"Breath he's on his way" I assured her as the nurse pushed her in a wheelchair to a room.

"I'm here! Where is she ?" Aesha bursted through the doors "West wing room 25 , hurry her contractions are only 3 seconds apart !" I yelled as she ran down the halls .

"Skylar were are you ? ", I pondered in my thoughts .
"Vanessa , come to me " Victor told her using mind link.
"Where are you, where's Skylar? " I answered in my thought
"She suffering from mate rejection. She's at the entrance " Victor answered.

I ran quickly outside of the hospital as I felt a strong sharp pain in my chest. I saw Skylar slumped over a bench and Nikki holding her up.

Nikki's POV
I ran all the way from the mall to here . I couldn't go on without having the two of them. After arriving I saw Skylar slumped over a bench .She looked paler than her usual caramel colour.

"Ba..b..y a.re y..ou okay ?! ...I'm sorry " I stuttered
"Skylar ....I should have....I am sorry ! "Vanessa added
"I'm fine love, I'm ok " Skylar said slowly sitting up.

Third Person POV
Nikki took Skylar home and Vanessa stayed back at the hospital. A baby on the way and will Nikki give up her jealous and give her mates the much needed attention.