Chapter 18: Punishment? Part 1

Nikki's POV

Oh God we're in for it now. Victor and Skylar aren't a good mix when it comes to sex. God help us!

I got the bed kneeling next to Vanessa she was shaking slightly. Sky has never spoke with such dominance in her. I have to admit it made me pool my thong.

"Nessa what do you think she'll do ?"
"Punish us maybe. .."she pauses for a bit "I'm not thinking properly right now I'm way too horny~" Vaneesa says with a slight moan .

I could her Skylar's footsteps in the distance and I am losing my sanity as I shift into my neko form. Fur covered my body as I grip the sheets purring lowly looking at Vanessa.

Vanessa's POV

"Someone help us " says lowly as she walks into the room growling.
"Who started that make out session ?" Skylar questions as Nikki and I share a glance .
I was about to answer only to be interrupted by Nikki.

"I-it was me Skylar " Nikki answers looking up at her Skylar stood in front of her and gripped her chin and says "Face down ass up now "
Nikki did as told only to be handcuffed and blindfolded then Skylar pushed a vibrator inside Nikki's pussy and said "don't cum"

Skylar's POV
I sit in my chair and watch Vanessa crawl over as instructed.

"As for you Nessa " pulls her into my lap and rams my cock all the way in.
"Ahh~ daddy move please " she pleads but a ignore her "I've told you girls not to do stuff like that when I'm not here haven't I? " thrust once and turns the vibrator up .