Chapter 8: Wolf's Awakening

I felt light headed and my head was beating like a drum . I know that I hurt both Vanessa and Nikki with my actions , I feel it now far more than ever causing my heart to ache.

''Skylar can you hear me ? , '' Asked the voice in my head
'' Do you know who I am ?''
''Victor is that you ? '' I questioned still shocked.
''Yes my friend, I have awoken .'' He replied
''But how I lost being able to connect with you ''
''It's not your fault after what they did to us , they will pay! '' He growled.

Victor is my wolf and we talk telepathically. I lost being able to communicate with him because I suffered a major concussion at the age of 9 that resulted in my skull being cracked in 3 places.I was in a coma for 4 months.

''You are slowly destroying the bond between our mates,you must fix it or I will !'' Victor roared

''I don't know how to Victor , you were my guidance and I lost my way it's been 10 years .'' I yelled.
''Get them together and tell them the truth ''He paused ''About everything ''
I released a breath I didn't know I was holding.''I understand''

I went to see Vanessa while knocking on the room I once called mine. I heard her footsteps by the door .Since Victor has awoken I have all my instincts again.

''Vanessa can we talk please , we need to fix this ''
''Go away ! I don't want to see your face !'' She yelled
''Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my past it pains me to remember any of it ''I replied
''GO AWAY SKYLAR !!!!''
''I am sorry and I do love you with every part of me '' I sighed resting my head on the door '' Just let me explain please I can't stand not having you in my arms '' I pleaded.

I turnt to walk away
''If you leave now you lose her sit your ass down now !'' Victor demand.
I did as he said and sat my the door . It happened Vanessa opened the door causing me to fall backwards. I heard her snicker it made me happy.

Vanessa POV
''I forgive you Skylar '' I sat beside her looking into her eyes.
''When I saw you with that other girl I just couldn't '' she cut me off by pecking my lips.
''I know babe but the reason for that is she's my other mate''She sighed
I sat on her lap straddling her and kissed her passionately

''Look how about we freshen up and go look for her and explain it to her okay hun '' I kissed her deeply
''Ok.....damn I missed your kisses and your body '' She get up with me in her hands and legs around her waist.
''Does that mean I can come back to our room now? ''
''Definitely '' I smiled against her neck ''Now stop talking and make love to me ''

I tore off her shirt ,bra and jeans leaving her in her boxers .She trailed butterfly kisses on my neck and slowly stripping me of my clothes. She was teasing to make up for lost time.

''Skylar .... '' I moaned as she slipped 2 fingers inside my pussy and roughly pumped me . She stopped when i was almost at my peak . I felt kisses along my inner thighs and then she bit on my clit pushed her tongue into my pussy and i lost it . I came on her on tongue and panted as she hovered over me.

''You always taste so sweet baby '' Skylar smirked taking off her boxers reveling her 11 inch monster cock.
''Don't tease me !'' I pulled her cock and rubbed it against my soaked pussy .
She jammed it deep inside thrusting harder and faster every time.

''Aahhh!! , yeah baby !!Ooowww!!!'' I moaned loudly crawling her back.
''Ohh ....fuck baby !! Your tightness is driving me crazy! Aaahhhww!! Fuck yeah!!'' Skylar moaned
I felt her cock twitch inside me as it hit deep into my intestines.
She kissed me deeply yet passionately speeding up her trust as i try to match them.
''Aahh!!.....Skylar I'm gonna. .....! '' I moaned between kisses
''Me too..... baby! Let's come together! '' She moaned

Moments later we both came and Skylar's sperm filled my ovaries causing it to expand . We kissed and I fell asleep with her cock still inside me .I knew everything was back together but not entirely. Not until we find the other mate.