Chapter 11 : Teacher's Pet

Nikki's POV
I woke up in an empty bed so Lilly dropped me off at school as I waved goodbye I was jumped by none other than my small group of friends. Domnik,Franky, Emerald, Drew and Levi.

Levi's Description
He's 5'2 shortest of us all.His boyfriend is Domnik. Levi is more a colour full guy.He wears every colour in the rainbow and he's proud to. Levi worked at the coffee shop near the school owned by Dom's parents.
Domnik
He's the tallest of us all he's 6'4 .He's a jock who constantly loves touching his partner. He wears mostly his jock jersey a plain t-shirt , pants and converse. He's the group protector.
Franky
She's a lesbian and is loving her single life . She dated Drew's step sister Penny. She 5'5 ,loves music and is the group's informant. Need any dirt on anyone pay the price she'll dish it out.Country style clothing. My bestie and also 1/2 witch .
Emerald
Bisexual open for anything and she's the group snacker always got food . She's 5'7 and she's a heart breaker but she's in love with Franky . Even though she's slept with the entire cheer squad . Clothing anything she could and she a fudgeling (bitten by a vampire refuses to drink blood)
Drew
He's Domnik's best friend. He's 5'8 on the soccer team and is fluent in perv . Never slept with any one so he's still a virgin like Franky.Clothing mainly casual.I can't stand my father I'm glad he's gone.

''Hey bestie I heard what happened '' Franky said
''How you holding up hun ? '' Domnik asked holding Levi's hand.
''I'm fine I got a place and I don't need to work anymore ''I replied.
''What do you ? Girl are you tripping again ?'' Emrald asked
''I'll explain later .I'll take you guys to my new place.''I smiled.

We hurried to class only to be stopped my our new homeroom teacher. I knew that voice it was Vanessa.

''Why are you late to class ? '' she smiled '' Don't be late again ok children ''
''What no detention? '' I asked as my friends face palmed themselves.
She walked over to swaying her hips I drooled '' You have drool on your face love '' She smirked wiping it off
My friends stood in awe everyone else was busy doing whatever.

''What didn't she tell you....I'm her girlfriend '' she bit my ears ''Right love ''
It sent shivers down my spine .
''Yeah she's one of my girlfriends '' I blush all the way to my ears.
''Wait ,you said one of which means ....''Emerald froze
''There's another! '' they said in unison. I hated when they did it.

''Alright I think she's had enough '' Vanessa spoke ''take your seats please. ''
''So... no work ? '' Levi asked
''Alright class , I'm your substitute till further notice '' Vanessa sat down '' I only have to watch you so do as you please but....no noise.''

The class cheered and joy rained throughout the room until the bell rang.

Skipping to after school
''I swear Em he went down face first '' Franky said pulling Emrald close
''Haha , I love spending time with you '' Emrald said smiling
''You do , really '' Franky blushed heavily.
Domnik and Levi were making out and Drew gagged for fun.
''Everyone ready ? Let's go my ride is here '' I said happily

We were walking to Vanessa's jeep where we walked into a heated make out session.
''Ah, hem ...children are here '' I cleared my throat
''Hey love ''Skylar snaked her arms around my waist Vanessa did the same.

''E...everyone. ....this is ...Skylar my girlfriend '' Stuttered blushing deeply
''I prefer mate still '' she pulled away ''Let's go ''
''OMG ! Girl you found your mates '' Franky and Emrald squealed
''Congrats kid I'm happy for you '' Domnik pulled me into a hug
I heard growling and hissing it was Skylar and Vanessa
''Thanks '' stepping away '' Darlings please calm down ok let's go '' I held both their hands. Kissing their cheeks we all got into the car and went on our way.

''This is gonna be some much fucking fun ! '' Levi said sitting in Domnik's lap the entire ride. Franky flirted shamelessly with Emrald who looked like a tomato. I stared at my beloves and smiled but I was worried Vanessa kept complaining about a headache until she fell asleep.