2. kinks

hey y'all this is dirty fyi

John: John is very vocal in bed. He'll ask sexy questions and demands sexy answers. He's a bit of a tease, but he never makes empty promises. He'll slip in the occasional "tell daddy how good you feel," and sometimes he'll hiss and sometimes he'll whisper up close to your ear. Being called daddy is in fact one of his favorite things. Some nights he may dirty talk in bed too much so you cut him off with rough kisses. He just likes to know how you're feeling and if he is in fact treating you right. Tell daddy how to please you, tell daddy that he does it better than everyone else.

Paul: Vibrant, unpredictable, exciting. Paul likes to role play. He normally likes to be the in the most dominant position, but he isn't completely opposed to letting you take the lead once in a while. You never quite know what Paul wants to do, and it gives you that excitingly sick tingle in your stomach. Some days you'll come home to a stupid little costume lying on your bed, and some days you'll find Paul perched on your bed wearing the costume instead. His favorite tends to be the damsel-in-distress themes. He'll play the strong hero, spy, whatever, and you're the girl he always saves.

George: Although he tends to be less extravagant than the other boys, George still has little things that get him going. He likes to thread his fingers in your hair and pull. He'll twist your hair around his hands, he'll even braid it whilst he's leaving hickeys on your neck. He'll tug on those braids as he takes you. George loves it when you return the favor and tug on his hair, too. George is obsessed with how you neck looks when he pulls your hair and your head leans back. The subtle feeling of being pulled closer to his person makes him go wild. Closer, closer, closer.

Ringo: Ringo plays the drums. He's always banging on and smacking things around the house. So, put two and two together and that equals a spanking kink. He loves rubbing and squeezing your ass in general, but he loves the little sting he gets in his fingers when he hits it. He'll bend you over his knee or he'll just have you sit on his lap. No matter how he does it, he always makes sure he gets a good view of his work. Ringo never means to hurt you, but sometimes you both get carried away and he leaves red marks that will for sure be there in the morning.