27. when youre gone

John: he's angry whenever you're not around, whether it be for an afternoon or as long as a week. He hates being without the people he loves, and he has a little fear that when people leave, they may never come back. He worries and stresses out until he knows that you're back home safe.

though I try

Paul: he tries to be unbothered, but he can't help but find himself waiting for you to come back. He's bored, and he has no clue what to do with himself without you. He invites people over and makes them stay late so he can put off having to go to bed and sleep by himself.

how can I

George: he cooks enough food for two people. He calls out for you when he wants to show you something. He looks for you around the house until he remembers that you're out. When the day ends, he cuddles up with a mound of pillows and stays up, thinking about how much he misses you.

carry on?

Ringo:  the day before  you left, he took tons of pictures of you and developed them the first night he was alone. Whenever he gets lonely and misses you, he looks at the pictures and sometimes he even talks to them, telling them about his day and how much he loves you.

so when you're near me, darling can't you hear me? SOS