me and george; george harrison

this was requested by @sophiapatt17 ,and it was inspired by the song 'me and you' by cassie. enjoy <333

Sophia sat in the back of some stupid club her boyfriend drug her out to, and she felt like she had a vice grip around her skull. The music was awful. People were rowdy and annoying and drunk out of their minds. Her boyfriend kept a strong hand on her hip, but she knew the gesture was less than affectionate. 

He only praised her when he thought she was "good", as in "mindlessly opens her legs." Sophia knew this wasn't the guy for her, and she knew she should have left the first time he told his friends about their sex adventures, but maybe that was why it was so easy for her to stay. There was no emotion involved for her anymore. She didn't care, there was no possible way for her to get hurt anymore.

So there she sat, tuning out her boyfriend's loud ramblings and staring at the door. Part of her hoped the cops would come in, arrest her for underage drinking or for that one time she jaywalked when she was 17, and drag her into a prison cell where she would have peace and quiet. 

An hour of wistful hoping had gone for naught. No one of particular value came in until four rag tag boys sauntered in, one of which struck a chord in her heart.

To say that George Harrison was cute was a complete underestimation. He was a divine humanization of god. And that wasn't a hyperbole, at least to Sophia. They used to be close friends and she always had a little crush on him, even when she got with her boyfriend. She slowly distanced herself from George as her boyfriend got louder, assuming that a sweet boy like George wouldn't want to be seen with a harlot. 

George looked around the club and when his eyes landed on Sophia, she turned her head to the ground quickly and prayed that he didn't see her. But of course he did, and what she didn't see was his eyes light up and his pupils dilate and a humorously large smile snake into his lips. 

His mates noticed and laughed, dragging him over to the bar before he had the opportunity to make a fool of himself. 

"We need to make a plan," John started, grabbing a napkin and scribbling down some words, "we need to catch her alone." 

Paul looked over John's shoulder and squinted, "what're ye writin'?"

"A love letter." 

"Well hey, it's my bird, can I write it?" George grabbed the pen out of John's hand and a napkin of his own. Ringo chuckled softly and ordered their drinks as Paul and John crowded George, telling him exactly what to write.

They were making a commotion, and Sophia turned over her shoulder to watch. She giggled softly and hardly noticed when her boyfriend left her side to use the rest room. 

The note was complete, and George grinned, immensely proud of himself. It was romantic without being too corny or sappy. He wrote about how much he missed her, and that she deserved better than that creep. And hopefully he could be that better. 

He bought a fruity drink that he hoped she liked and folded up the note. He thought it was a sign that she was sitting alone and he walked over to her before her boyfriend came back. 

"Hey, Soph!" He beamed and sat down across from her, setting the drink down. She looked at him and smiled shyly before whispering a 'hi' back.

He fumbled with the paper a little, visibly nervous. "I um, I remember one time you said you liked mangoes, so I bought you this drink that has mangoes in it and I hope you like it." 

"Aw, Geo, you shouldn't have," she smiled and butterflies bounced in her stomach when he called her Soph. It was always his little pet name for her, and she missed hearing it. "I'm impressed that you remembered." She laughed softly and took a sip of the drink, "I should have bought something for you, huh?"

George laughed softly and shook his head. "It was just an excuse to come over here and see you." He looked into her eyes and bit his lip before he continued, "I.. I know you're with someone, Soph, but he's awful. You're a wonderful girl and you don't deserve this persona he created for you. You're more than sex, you're more than just a woman. At least to me you are, and I hope you can see that, too."  

"I.. Geo, I'm ruined. I know what you're saying, but you're the one who deserves better here." She set the drink down and looked at her knees. "I had my chance with you and I blew it, a-"

"You're not ruined!" He shouted, grabbing her knees, "and you didn't blow it! I've missed you like hell, and I need you in my life and I'll do anything to prove it." He tilted her chin up and saw tears in her eyes. "Please, Sophia, I need you." 

She pursed her lips together and the corners turned up into little smiles. "That's the sweetest thing I've heard in a while." 

"There's a lot more where that came from." 

They shared a little giggle before their eyes met again. Sophia sighed and whispered almost silently, "Can I kiss you?" She laid her hand on his cheek and traced her thumb across his bottom lip, grazing his canine tooth.

George looked at her longingly and chuckled, "Wouldn't that be cheating?"

"No," she shook her head, "I don't think he'll miss me." Her voice came out sad and she made a small gesture to point, and George turned his head to see her boyfriend pressing another girl up against a wall. 

George grabbed her hand and they ran out of the club together. They just ran, and when she couldn't anymore, Sophia threw herself into his arms. He held her against his chest and sighed, stroking her hair. 

"Its okay, Soph, please, you'll be fine..." He cooed, burying his nose into her hair. 

"I knew he was a dick, but I never thought he'd do that." Sophia whimpered, digging her fingertips into his back. 

"C'mon darling, let's get you out of the street." 

George kept his arm around her as he guided her to his flat, shutting the door behind them. She looked at him like a deer in the headlights and he leaned down, kissing her forehead. "Go wash your face, love, I'll go get you a shirt, okay?"

Soon, she was in his arms again, both of them snuggled into his cool sheets. He rubbed her back in long, soothing strokes, kissing the top of her head sporadically. He felt her eyelashes flutter against his neck when she blinked. 

"Geo?"

"Yes, darling?" 

He tilted his head to look down at her and she tilted hers up, finally connecting their lips in a sweet kiss. He moved his lips against hers fluently, breaking away after a second and trailing gentle kisses down her neck and collar bone. 

His hands hiked her shirt up to her ribs whilst she peppered his bare chest with kisses. "I knew were expecting something... not wearing a shirt and all." 

George chuckled and she should feel it against her skin, "Not really. I just want you to be comfortable, and I want you to feel wonderful and I do want to make love to you, don't get me wrong. I want it to be special, and I want it to mean something to you." 

"It already does,"

"I know," he giggled, "your last relationship was just all sex, and I want you to know that you're so much more than that. If we don't do it tonight, I'm fine with it."

Sophia nodded and kissed him flush on his lips before whispering, "Make love to me the way you should have been all this time." 

And he did. His hands worked her body slowly and gently, and he showed her his bare soul that night. It wasn't the senseless fucking she was used to. Sophia felt like she was in the middle of a spiritual experience with him. He was focused on her pleasure, not just his own, and she felt closer to him than any man she was ever with. 

When Sophia woke up the next morning, George was gone. She rolled over and came face to face with two folded up sheets of paper. One contained an explanation of why he was gone, had to go to the studio, Soph. xoxo. The other was a wrinkled napkin, with the title All The Reasons Why Sophia Should Leave Her Man and Be With George.