16. sleeping

John: despite him being restless and rolling around a bunch, you still make an effort to touch him somehow, whether it be laying your hand on his arm or tangling your legs within his. Even though he isnt as close to you as he wants to be, seeing you sleeping peacefully besides him calms him down, and he'll stroke your cheek and eventually drift off himself.

Paul: he's the cuddle type, and he holds onto you like a vice grip all night. He sleeps deeply and simply enjoys holding onto you. It makes him feel a little less insecure when he thinks that he's protecting you from whatever may be lurking in the night. Although its often un-asked for, you appreciate that Paul cares so much about you and you genuinely enjoy being held by him

George: both of you will shower together before climbing into bed to avoid getting too hot. You never really minded it, but George always was a hot sleeper and hated being uncomfortable in bed. He'll always snuggle up with you and a blanket, but the coolness radiating off you or the fan in the corner never fails to keep him cool.

Ringo: he's a snuggle bug like Paul, but it kinda happens accidentally. You seem to be much more paranoid at night than he is, and you're more easily spooked by noises no one else seems to hear. When he knows that you're scared, he'll pull you into his arms and nuzzle into your face, his sleepy blue eyes making you forget about whatever might be going on around you.