10-Go out with me?

Artemis's POV

I woke up and my neck was stiff. Midnight was licking my face.

I set her down on the floor as she ran out of the room.

There was an arm resting on my stomach. I turned around and saw the arm was connected to Blake.

A few strands of his brown hair was covering his eyes. I moved the strands of hair away from his face.

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning Princess." He greeted.

"I am anything but a princess. Do I have to keep telling you that?"

"You're a princess to me." He smiled.

"That's really cheesy." I pointed out. "Maybe I should call you Cheese Ball."

"Why?" He whined.

"Because it matches your personality."

He rolled eyes. "You can call me Cheese Ball if I can call you Princess."

"Maybe." I got up from the bed and took a shower.

I noticed my mark was a black moon with a light red fire design in the middle.

After my shower I brushed my teeth and shot dressed in jeans and a blue top.

Blake wasn't in the room anymore instead a note took his place.

Sorry Princess. I had to go to a meeting today. I'll be back soon. I have to ask you something when I get back. P.s. I sent someone to fix your door.

~Blake

I went downstairs and the door was fixed. Like nothing happened.

I went to the living room and the Ouji board was still in the same spot as last night.

Justin.

That big baby.

I picked it up and bout it back in the basement. I came back up and Iesha was making waffles.

She smelt my scent and turned around and smirked.

"What?" I asked.

She pointed to a spot on her neck and whispered. "Mark."

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. "Shut up."

She laughed.

"Where's Justin?" I asked.

"He went to see his mate." She frowned.

I walked over to her and hugged her. "I know your mate rejected you. I'm sorry he did. Just give me his name and I'll out an arrow through him."

She hugged me back and shook her head. "No. I don't want him dead. Even though he deserves it."

I felt something wet on my shoulder but I ignored it.

"I-I accepted his rejection." She chocked out.

"Why? Who is he?" I asked as I pulled away.

"Alpha Mac."

"The alpha that abused you and Justin!?" I yelled.

She nodded. "We were only 16 when we left our pack. We shifted at 13 and everybody was afraid of us. Alpha Mac kept us weak with wolfsbane but we were still able to talk to our wolves. We are now both 19. Now when he found us in California he rejected me."

"I'm glad you told me. The moment I see that pussy eater is he moment he dies."

She laughed. "I'm glad I have you as a friend."