19-Xander got my dog Pregnant!

Midnight's puppies above👆👆👆
************************************

Artemis's POV

"Artemis wake up." I heard a voice but I ignored it. It sounded like Blake.

I groaned and rolled over to my side.

"C'mon Artemis you need to wake up." Another voice popped up. Kinda like Noah's.

I berried my head in my pillow.

I felt something cold hi my face. I wiped it off my face with my blanket and went back to sleep.

"Are you serious!? How can she still be asleep!? We dumped a bucket of ice water on her!" I recognize that voice as Xander's.

"You don't mess with a girls sleep." I heard Jamie's voice.

"Preach!" That was Iesha's voice.

I slowly opened my eyes. Xander had a bucket in his hand and Noah and Blake stared at me wide eyed.

Gina, Iesha and Jamie had proud smirks on their faces.

My clothes and hair were wet for some reason.

"Hey guys." I yawned. "What did I miss? And why do I look like I just got back from the water park?"

"Are you serious?" Xander asked. "We dumped water on you and you wouldn't wake up."

"Well that's rude." I glared. "I never try to wake you up."

"How could you sleep through that?" Noah asked.

"I've slept through a 5 year olds birthday party. Compared to that, a bucket of water if a walk in the park." I answered.

They looked at me with an empressed and expression but hey also looked at me like I was crazy.

"Anyway what's so important you had to wake me up?" I glared.

"There's something wrong with Midnight." Blake answered. "She's been barking and howling in the corner of the closet for 10 minutes."

I heard her faint cries coming from the closet.

"Every time we get close to her to help her she growls and snaps at us." Xander explained.

"That does sound like her." I agreed. "But why do you just assume something is wrong?"

"Because her howls sound like she's in pain." Noah said.

I got up from the bed and opened the closet door.

I saw Midnight in the far corner whimpering and whining. She let out a painful howl.

"Calm down girl." I said while walking slowly towards her.

I reached my my hand out to pet her head but she growled at me.

I retracted my hand and took a step back.

"What!? Midnight, you never growl at me." I said to her.

She continued whimpering and howling.

I turned to everybody. "There's something definitely wrong with her. She never growls at me."

"Maybe we should take her to the pack doctor. We're half canine and Midnight is full on canine. So what's the difference?" Gina suggested.

I nodded. "Alright someone had to pick her up dispute her protest."

"I'll get her." Blake volunteered.

He slowly walked to Midnight. She growled and snapped but Blake picked her up.

Midnight growled but didn't stop him.