16-I Killed my Best Friend

Artemis's POV

"OK Luna, your lip is still bleeding a little bit but it should stop at any time." The doctor said as she cleaned off my lip. "You are free to leave when you feel like it.

"Thank you." I thanked as she left the room.

We were at the pack doctor. Luckily Iesha came by and brought me a chance of clothes.

And midnight is with the pups at the pack house.

Blake kissed my cheek as soon as she was gone.

"I can't believe I almost killed you." He rested his head on my shoulder.

"For the last time Blake it wasn't your fault."

"It doesn't matter. I hurt my mate. WIthout telling you."

I looked at him confused. "Tell me what?"

He walked in front of me and kissed my lips.

"Are you sure it's a good idea to kiss me. My lip is still bleeding." I laughed a little.

"I don't care." He kissed me again. "I love you."

What? He loves me?

Do I love him?

Maybe I do?

"You don't have to say it back. I just wanted to let you know." With that he left the room.

I ran after him but he just ignored me.

We walked all the way to the pack house. He locked himself in his room.

I knocked on the door. "Blake please let me in."

I got no response.

I leaned on the door and slid down onto the door.

"Blake, I thought I loved someone, but then he kept something big from me. I got so mad. I thought no one else would be able to heal my heart after that lie. But you did. As cheesy and corny as it sounds, you did. I love you." I waited for his response.

I heard a click coming from the door. It opened. I forgot I was leaning against it because I fell.

"Who was he?" Blake asked wile helping me up and sounding possessive.

I closed the door and locked it. "Logan Jake."

He growled and pulled me closer to his chest. "Mine!"

"Sit down on the bed and I'll tell you everything."

He did as told. I sat next to him but he pulled me into his lap.

"He was my best friend. I got so closed to him that I told him that my parents were killed by rogues when I was just a year old. This gold coin was my moms, that's why it's so special to me. He told me that the same thing happened to his parents. So my grandparents thought that maybe we could be hunters. We did agree. He came up with my name, Robin Hood. He also had his own name Apollo. Really cheesy I know."

I paused for a moment before continuing.

"One day he told me he was sick and he couldn't go hunting with me. So I went by myself. I saw a Sandy blonde wolf running and it shifted into Logan. The whole time I've known him he told me he was human. After he put on some clothes I confronted him."

~Flashback~

I was hiding in a tree. Waiting for the Sandy blonde wolf to shift back into human form.

The went behind a tree and came back as... Logan!?

He's a werewolf!?

He always told me about how much he hated werewolves.