12-The Pack

*smirks* Enjoy😏
************************************

Artemis's POV (time skip)

Today was the day of the ceremony.

I did tell my grandparents about it.

They weren't happy that an entire pack was going to know about me but then they realized I was the future Luna.

I'm still not used to calling myself a Luna.

We've decided that after Iesha, Justin, and Johnny are sworn in, I'm going to enter as Robin Hood.

I'm really nervous.

I don't know what to expect.

Iesha, Gina, and Jamie have to wear dresses.

Iesha is wearing a blue and white strapless dress. The top is white and the bottom is blue. Her hair is straightened and she's wearing white wedges.

Gina has a black off the shoulder long sleeve dress that reaches to her mid thigh. It has two see through strips on her waist. Her hair is curled and in a bun and wearing black heals

Jamie has a two piece dark blue dress with a sweetheart neck line. The skirt reaches to her knees. Her hair is down and she's wearing black wedges.

Midnight is with Blake at the pack house. She's wearing a red plaid dress with a black bow.

I know it's wrong to dress up your dog but Midnight really doesn't mind.

We all got ready at my house.

I have no idea how the pack members are going to react when they see me.

"C'mon we need to start heading to the pack house." Jamie pulled me out of my thoughts.

"You guys go ahead. I'll walk." I said.

They nodded and left.

I took a deep breath and made my way to the pack house.

************************************

Blake's POV

Everything was set up.

I couldn't wait to introduce my mate to my pack.

Iesha, Justin and Johnny wear already here along with Xander, Noah, Gina, and Jamie.

I put Midnight with one of the guard next to me since she's not comfortable with me.

We were just waiting on the pack members.

Soon everyone started to pile in. Everybody took their seats.

We couldn't start until Artemis got here though.

I couldn't see her anywhere.

"Do you know where Artemis is?" I asked Iesha.

"No. She didn't come with us." She replied.

I mind linked her. 'Princess, where are you?'

'I'm on my way. Just start without me.'

'Are you sure?'

'Yes. Just start as soon as everybody's there.'

Before I could respond she blocked me out.

The last couple entered the room with their pups and took their seats.

I started the ceremony.

"Good afternoon, Midnight Fire pack. Today we are swearing in three new people into the pack. Iesha Wood, Justin Wood, and Johnny Carson. Extend your right hand." I turned to them.