Chapter 6

The end of the day came as quick as I would have liked it to have come. I was enjoying the sneaky smirks Mr Styles and I would pass each other in lesson as we all acted out scene 1.

I had come to the conclusion at lunch while talking to Tasha that I was highly attracted to him. However Tasha being Tasha just listed every bad outcome there was if I was to carry out my attraction. However I didn't really care. I wanted some thrill in my boring life.

The bell rings for signalling the end of the day.

"Right guys have a good weekend I'll see you all Monday morning be sure to be learning your lines please. Even if you're out partying take your script with you." Mr Styles says to everyone while we laugh packing up and leaving.

"Ms Droit can I have a word please." He stops me before I leave. I smirk closing the door before turning around to smile at him.

"How can I help?" I ask walking toward him.

"Your role suits you." He says lifting his hand to swipe his bottom lip. "Keep up the good work." He say while reaching into his bag pulling out a red apple throwing it over to me.

I catch it with ease. Taking a seductive bite out of it while keeping eye contact with him. I see him tense slightly. "Thanks sir." Licking my lips and walking out making sure to swing my hips more.

I exit the school walking towards my house which is only 5 minutes away. On my way out of the school gates I hear someone shouting my name.

"Nikita. You little shit I've been shouting your name for the past 3 minutes!" Mitch stops in front of me.

"Sorry I was thinking about something." I reply.

"About what? Actually never mind I don't care. Want to go out night?" He asks gripping the straps of his bag on his shoulder.

"Out? Where?" I question him curiously

"There's this banging new nightclub that opened last month about 15 minutes away." He says excitingly looking down at me.

"I'm 17." I reply bluntly.

"So am I, you idiot. And don't think I don't know you already have a fake ID. I saw you in Paul's the other night. Besides I know the bouncer he said he can get us in for free" He says proudly.

"Alright pick me up at 9." I say stopping outside my house. "And you're paying for my drinks." I say flipping my hair over my shoulder turning to walk to my door.

"Anything for you stepsister!" He shouts. To which I respond to with my middle finger.

Unlocking the door and shutting it behind me I run up to my bedroom. Deciding to quickly have a shower now then eat before I get ready for the night.

Soon enough time flies past and my mother still isn't home and it's already nearly 9. 'Uncanny' I think.

As soon as I hear a knock on the door at exactly 9 on the dot. I run over to it throwing it open, "Wheres my mother?" I ask him.

"Chill man, she's with my dad tonight. So don't worry about coming home late either. Lets go sis." He says grabbing my hand and pulling me out.

I lock the door behind me walking to catch up to where he was stood watching me. He was wearing his typical black leather jacket with a black shirt underneath and black skinny jeans. Now that I think about it he kind of looks dressed similar to Mr Styles.

"What?" I ask him noticing him staring immensely at me.

"You look very beautiful." He says without hesitation.