Chapter 31

"We have to tell Ms Robinson." Harry says as we raid Gemma's closet for a cute dress to wear to my mothers wedding which was in two days. Well I was raiding, Harry just sat on her bed, giving input when I asked.

Surprisingly my mother had invited almost most of the teachers in school including Harry, stating she's become great friends with them. At first I was a little hesitant as I knew Kimberly would be invited also, and no doubt will she ask Harry to go with her. However Harry's been the best secret husband the past two weeks, ensuring me he'd say no if she even asked him.

My mother has been so distant with early wedding planning and school business that I have hardly seen her. The last time I had spoken to her, she sat me down explaining she wanted me to be a bridesmaid, or well her only bridesmaid. However I needed to pick my own dress, I honestly knew she only let me choose my own dress because she knew I wouldn't like whatever she picked and I would have turned up in my own dress anyway. So here I was a weekend away with Harry at his mothers house, raiding Gemma's closet as she had said she has plenty of formal dresses I could borrow as I was lazy to go shopping. We were speaking about my mothers wedding, before Harry had spoken. And even though he's right, I really didn't want to tell my mother yet.

"I know, but not yet." I reply still digging through the dresses on the racks, "And I've told you not to call my mother that."

"I told you not to call my mother that." Harry mocks me with a high voice. I turn around to glare at him, causing him to laugh. "I'm sorry, but you know it has to be soon. Before she finds out somehow."

I sigh turning back around, my eyes lay upon a dress in front of me now. It was a strapless off the shoulder black lace dress. I love lace. I pick it up, holding the dress against me before turning to show Harry. "How about this?"

He looks up from a paper he took off Gemma's nightstand to read, "Black, to a wedding?" He asks raising his eyebrow, "That's so you." He chuckles.

"What can I say?" I sarcastically ask fake flipping my hair.

"Yeah thats definitely the one then." He smiles.

"Harry! Nikita! Come down lunch is made!" Anne shouts from downstairs.

I smile looking down at the dress before laying it on the bed beside Harry. I move to start walking to the door, however Harry grabs my wrist pulling me to stand between his legs. I'm caught of guard, but I catch myself, placing my hands on his firm chest holding myself up. "What is wrong with you." I laugh.

He grins widely before leaning forward to capture my lips with his. Ever since that night in Tasha's garden, our official, official wedding, Harry has been a lot more affectionate. Which I loved immensely. I knew it wasn't just a 'I'm your husband now, I can kiss you whenever.' No the kisses he gave poured nothing but love, they were slow and passionate, and they've been making me fall even deeper in love with him.

"Nothing." He replies before leaving wet kisses down my jaw to my neck. I throw my head back before raising my hands to run my fingers through his hair.

I knew he was thinking to leave love bites, but as we were just about to have lunch with his mother, I really didn't want her to know why we were taking so long or have her or Gemma question the noticeable mark. So I pull away before cupping his cheeks in between my hands, I gaze at him as he looks up at my in confused to why I stopped him. I trace his face, noticing his bright green eyes and the feel of his light stubble on his face under my hand. But then his necklace peaks out from under his white top.