Chapter 24

It was the night before the first day back to school, I had just walked out of my bathroom walking towards my bedroom when I heard it. The sound of glass smashing in my bedroom. My mother and Kyle were out for the evening, and I hadn't seen Mitch in days, so I was home alone.

So I guess you could imagine how shit scared I was right now.

I look around my hallway trying to find something to use as defence. However there's nothing. I shake off my nervousness and reach for my bedroom door handle slowly turning the knob and opening the door.

"I can pay for that." Is all I hear once the intruder is in full view.

"Harry?" I question. He's standing dressed in a suit with his hands held up in defence as glass is shattered around him near the window. I noticed my new lamp on the desk missing. "For fuck sake! That's the second lamp you broke now!" I exclaim walking over to him.

However he quickly shuffles forward before I can reach him. "Whoa whoa! You're not wearing shoes!" He exclaims picking me up bridal style, and lightly throwing me on my bed.

I stay laying on my bed as I watch him clean up the mess he made. I loved that lamp, it was so cute and pretty.

"Stop frowning baby," he chuckles throwing the mass of glass in my bin, "I'll buy you a new one, I promise."

I notice I'm frowning way too deeply. "Don't make promises you can't keep."

"Oh please." He snorts, walking over to my bed taking off his shoes and laying next to me.

"That was my new favourite lamp Harry. It was blue. It was unique when I had brought it. I would never have that feeling again." I say.

He laughs at me while pulling me to his chest, "Well I can make you feel something else if you'd like?" He whispers.

"You broke my lamp." I reply dryly.

"Oh come on." He groans.

"What are you even doing here?" I question him.

"I wanted to see my girl before school starts again tomorrow." He says kissing the top of my head sweetly.

"Awhh, aren't you the best boyfriend." I say squeezing his cheeks, knowing how much it annoys him.

And I'm proven right as he pouts adorably, "You're so mean to me."

"So are you. You broke my lamp." I laugh.

"Shut up, you child." He groans getting up walking over to my wardrobe and looking through my clothes. What is he doing? "Why have I never seen this before?" He says pulling out my floral vintage dress.

"Because it's ugly, I don't even know why I still have it." I shrug.

Harry looks at me as if I have three eyes, "You're absolutely crazy. This dress is stunning."

"Why don't you wear it then?" I laugh.

"Maybe I will." He says with a cheeky smile. He carries on digging through my clothes before he finds my see through lace dress. He slowly turns towards me holding it up with a raised brow. "And may I ask what this is for?"

"Lunch with my mother." I state sarcastically.

"I mean it barely covers anything. I can see my fucking hand!" He exclaims sliding his hand into it seeing my dress is basically transparent.

I laugh at his reaction. "I like it, its sexy."

"Oh it is sexy." He states walking back to my bed, the dress still in his hand. "What my real question is, is why haven't I seen you wear it?" He says with a complacent smile. "Put it on." He says throwing the dress at me.