Chapter 30

"You didn't have to say yes." Harry says quietly as he walks me to my front door.

After a long night of laughter and dancing, Harry had called it a night as soon as he saw me let out a yawn. I didn't complain, I wanted to just snuggle under my comforter and sleep the one glass of alcohol I had off.

It was like we had never broken up before this had all happened. I felt alive again, with my hands intertwined with Harry's all night. He never once left my side, even dragging me with him when Niall pulled him up to dance. He never kept his eyes off me for too long either. It all hit me when Gemma approached me while holding Tommy, she called me her sister and I felt my smile enlarging. I'm Nikita Styles.

"I wanted to Harry." I reply looking up at him. He looks straight ahead at my door, seeming in deep thought. I reach for his chin, turning his face to force him to look at me. "Honestly, I regret nothing. I love you so much. And I know if you hadn't planned any of this, it would have dragged out even longer, the ignoring I mean." I say.

"You don't regret anything?" He asks taking ahold of my hands.

"Nothing. I regret nothing. Do you?"

"No." He smiles. "God I love you so much." He says before leaning forward to capture my lips with his.

"Stay?" I ask quietly after we pull apart. "Please?" Although I know it would be an effort to sneak him in and out knowing my mother is just going to be next door asleep. But there's no harm in asking and trying.

He grins cheekily, nudging his nose with mine, "I can't say no to my wife now can I?"

___________

"I have so much to study it's actually killing me." Mitch groans as he slouches in his seat.

It's a sunny Monday, so we've decided to sit outside rather than stay in the canteen for lunch. We being, Tasha, Mitch and I. Surprisingly he's been joining us a lot more frequently since Harry and I officially [officially] had gotten married. Again. Tasha had voiced her opinion clearly when he first joined us , letting him know she still doesn't like him and will never like him. Of course he replied with a crude remark then just started a conversation with me normally.

"Oh wow Mitch studies." Tasha says sarcastically rolling her eyes. She shoves a chip into her mouth chewing loudly knowing it'll annoy him.

Mitch smiles sarcastically back before leaning onto the table with his arms crossed. "You know, I've noticed. You've been eating an awful lot lately. I can see you're getting a little more chubbier."

I gasp, looking wide eyed at him. "Are you insane? You don't call a girl fat!" I scold before throwing my own chip at him.

He stays quiet grinning in success as she doesn't reply, and instead picks up her bag to leave.

"Tash wait!" I shout after her. I pick up my bag also, before sending Mitch a deathly glare, "I'll deal with you later." He replies with a shrug before I run after her. A shrug, how heartless could he be. But then again, why would Tasha take this so seriously, she's normally the one to stand up for herself and have a witty comeback. Like she's been doing for the past two weeks as they both bicker in front of me.

I enter the school building looking around the faces seeing if I could see her, but she's nowhere in sight. I decide to head toward the girls toilet, knowing if she was to go anywhere, it'll be there.

But once I turn the corner hurriedly, I bump into something solid. All I see is a pink shirt in my view, and I didn't even have to look up to know it was Harry.