Chapter 19

The next morning I'm awoken by my phone constantly buzzing and Harry throwing my phone at my face earning himself a slap from me. It was Tasha on the other end ranting to me about Liam, and how they went on a date and are planning to have many more during the holiday. I thought it was pretty cute despite Harry constantly asking if I find it weird. I knew in my gut she had never liked Nick because I didn't see the click.

Anne and Gemma then dragged me away from Harry while we were watching Notting Hill, wanting to stay indoors, even though we would never get caught as we were hours away from town as Anne lived in Manchester. They had practically forced me to go shopping with them before we went to their neighbours get together. Right now we were all in the changing rooms of a posh boutique trying on cute dresses.

"Nikita have you tried the pastel yellow one on yet?" I hear Gemma shout from outside.

"Yeah I have it on now." I zip up the rest of my dress and walk out seeing Gemma already outside looking at her reflection in the mirror sporting a royal blue dress. "You look amazing!" I exclaim coming into her view.

"Thanks hon. I think I might get this."  She turns around to see me properly before her mouth drops in shock. "You look hot!" She exclaims. "Harry's isn't going to keep his hands off you!" I blush embarrassingly thanking her.

At that moment Anne walks out of her changing room, wearing a very expensive and elegant looking black dress. "How about this girls?" She asks striking  a pose jokingly.

"Mother! You're looking 40 years younger!" Gemma exclaims.

"You really do Anne." I smile genuinely.

"Okay we're all definitely getting these dresses we look amazing." Anne states before we all head back to get changed.

Me and Gemma wait outside the shop while Anne pays for the dresses. Much to my displeasure and constant urging for her to let me pay for my own.

"How old are you Nikita?" Gemma suddenly asks.

"Twenty one." I state quickly.

"No no. How old are you really?" I look at her confused about to tell her the lie again, but then she speaks again. "Harry already told me you're not twenty one. But he didn't have time to tell me your age because mother walked in. So its fine you can tell me." She says offering a gentle smile.

"Seventeen" I mumble looking elsewhere. "But I'm turning eighteen in two months."

"In two months?! You share your birthday month with Harry!" She exclaims.

"I actually don't even know when his birthday is" I start laughing.

"Oh dear you two are entirely something else." She smiles.

"So he's told you everything then?" I ask cautiously.

"Yep, you're the student who recked his car." She chuckles. "Thanks for that by the way. I wanted that car but mother gave it to him instead."

"Anytime" I laugh. Slightly envious at how their mother can just buy them whatever they please and I struggle to get my mum to give me ten pounds for takeout food.

"You also dated cousin Liam right?" She asks obliviously.

I groan. "Yes I did. I didn't even know you guys were related." I say in shame.

"Who's related?" Anne says coming out of no where.

"No one mother." She says throwing her arm around Anne's shoulder. "Lets go home shall we? Harry's probably moping around without Nikita."