Chapter Two

"Oh yes, just like that! Suck a little harder, come on, I know you can, now be ready to swallow my cum."

Mr Tyler said as he held a firm grip on Kate's hair, thrusting his dick inside her mouth as if his life depended on it. Kate did her best to follow his instructions, fondling with his balls to give him that extra nudge over the edge, and before she knew it he, finally, came. She swallowed it just like he told her, wanting to make sure he wouldn't be disappointed in her services. As soon as she'd cleaned him with her tongue she pulled back and he gave her a sated, sleepy smile.

"Thank you Nikki, the money's in the usual bowl by the door. Same time next week?" he asked and she gave him a flirty smile.

"Of course mr Tyler, any desires or do you want to text me the same day?" she questioned, her voice dripping with sex.

"Hmm... I think this slutty party girl thing is doing it for me, but I'll text you just in case," he answered.

"Okay, see you then," she winked, turning around towards the bedroom door.

Before she'd taken more than one step she felt his hand spanking her ass one last time. She went out of his bedroom and received the money, counting it, before she put on her coat and left. Once she was out of his building and a far enough distance away she let go of a sigh, taking deep breaths in order to make sure she got enough air. Mr Tyler could be quite aggressive sometimes, especially when he wanted her to play wild and turn into a slutty persona. He never hurt her, that wasn't something she would allow, but when he used her mouth the way he had tonight she did need some time afterwards to re-catch her breath again. She was only glad he had settled with a blowjob tonight, she didn't think she'd been able to handle any more. She was halfway to her apartment when her phone rang, and she knew by the tone who it was even before she answered it.

"Nikki Heat, what can I pleasure you with?" she asked in a hushed, sex dripping voice.

"Hello Nikki, you got any more clients tonight or could I squeeze myself in for the rest of the night?" he asked and she felt her stomach flip.

Stop it!

"I'm free, same place as usual?" she asked and he immediately agreed. "Then I'll see you in ten minutes mr Castle," she flirted and rearranged her footsteps towards his building.

The second she knocked on his door it opened and she felt his hands on her waist to pull her inside. He closed the door with her body, pushing his into hers while his lips landed on her neck, nipping and kissing. She moaned for real for the first time that day, his lips leaving an electric feeling shooting down her whole body. God she'd missed this. Even though she'd seen him only two days ago, when he'd called her telling her he felt lonely and needed her company. She felt his lips travel to her jaw and they were dangerously close to her lips when she pulled away her head and pushed on his chest.

"No. Kissing."

She repeated the growling words she'd had to repeat every damn time he'd called for her services, and she knew she should've broken off their arrangement. Under any other similar circumstances she would, she had, but there was something with this man that pulled her in, and she knew she couldn't leave. Like every other damn time he mumbled his apology before they started peeling each other's clothes off. They didn't make it to his bedroom this time, ended up against the door, on the floor and on the couch before they could even begin to think about his bed. Fully naked she laid on the couch while he had laid down on the soft carpet on the floor beside it. They were both panting hard and Kate cursed herself because she felt too good for this to be strictly professional. She wasn't supposed to feel good! Or, at least not this good! It should all be about the client's pleasure, not hers! So why did it feel different with him? Why could she not stop him whenever he started eating her out or rubbing her off? Why was she different whenever she was around him?