Prologue

When your relationship for 3 years suddenly ends, you feel like you don't know yourself without the other. You'll be wondering what to do when you have free time and then reassure yourself you're a fun person.

We met at university. We were taking the same classes and later found out we were aiming for the same job - to be a programmer. We hit it off and started dating. Everyday was with or at least filled about him. We promised we will graduate together and do the job we dreamt of.

I thought he was my future until he broke it off between us, days before graduation. Later, I realized the way he did it was impersonal, but during that time I didn't even disagree on what he was saying. He said there are so many possibilities out there and that I should be grateful he's letting me explore the world. Surprisingly, I nodded. I was crying but I nodded and said thank you for everything. And that's it. It didn't even took more than 5 minutes and my 3 year relationship was gone.

===

Author's Notes:

Hi! I'm pastelpinkhair and I am new here at Wattpad, so please teach me if I did something wrong. This story has been running in my head for a couple of days and decided to write it down. This is a female character pairing with Suga of BTS as you might have noticed with the tags. But, you don't need to know BTS to read this story (but I do recommend you check them out *winks*). I hope you bear with me and continue to the next part! 

Love pastelpinkhair *hugs*