4: So, This is What I Started Unknowingly

I stretched in my seat. It was Monday and I just arrived in the office. I looked across the hallway and I saw my boyfriend from 3 years ago smile at me like we were back in university. The only difference now is his clothes and hairstyle.

"Mel." That's how he used to call me. "I heard you're doing good with your student"

"Huh?" I gave him a confused look.

"You know, your weird student that only wants to text chat?" And the reminiscing spell is gone. His attitude is different now as well. "I heard from Sales he wants to do voice chat now."

"Oh, I wasn't informed yet." I gave him the most professional look I can make.

"So what will you do if he breathes heavily?" He laughed and walked away.

=

"Do you want us to be there for you?"

"Yeah, do you want me to hold your hand Suga?"

"Go away."

"Awww.. Is Yoongi embarrassed?"

"It's like a blind date, no?"

"Come one guys, stop bothering Suga about his first date with Me-li-ssa"

Bam! The door was slammed shut while on the other side, the other boys kept on snickering.

=

"Hello?"

"Hi Yoongi. It's Melissa. It's nice to hear your voice. "

"Melissa" He laughed. "I didn't expect you to sound like that."

"Eh... What did you expect then?"

"Hmm.. actually, I wasn't sure what to expect. But I'm glad to hear your voice."

I smiled. Yoongi knows what to say at the right time to make me comfortable.

I proceeded on a summary from last week and what should we expect now that we were practicing oral communication. It was a peaceful night after that.

===

Author's Notes:

I'm horrible. I said I'll post soon but posted something short. OTL Forgive me? :3 I'm trying to rewrite the future chapter so that's it's not bland, so please bare with me >-<

Love pastelpinkhair *hugs*