You're just too trusting

"No offense Bennybear, but you're just too trusting." Audrey said, when she found out that Ben had been love spelled again.

Fortunately Mal was just passing by at the time. "Yeah he is," she said putting her arm around his waist. "And don't call him Bennybear."

Mal pulled Ben away, before Audrey had a chance to answer.

"You think I'm too trusting?" Ben asked, when they were out of Audrey's view.

Mal looked at him, to see if he was kidding. But it didn't seem like it. "I convinced you by saying you didn't trust me enough to eat it. While we were standing in front of my locker, which had the words Long Live Evil all over it! I don't know, to me that just seems a little suspicious." She laughed, kissing him on the cheek.

Ben couldn't help but laugh too.

"Just out of curiosity. How did Uma do it?" Mal asked.

"Um... she kind of just... placed them in my room. And I thought my mom had made them or something." He said, smiling nervously.

"Okay I can't blame you for that, since you've grown up in Auradon. You guys probably never suspect something like that to be a prank."

"You would suspect it to be evil?" Ben asked.

Mal looked at him like he was stupid. "Do you really think anyone on the isle, would do such a nice thing to each other."

Ben seemed to understand. "I really am too trusting, aren't I."

"Yeah, you are," Mal laughed, and dragged him with her, to their next class.
-

Soon school was over, so Mal went to hang out with Jay, Carlos and Evie. Since it had been a long time since they last did something together.

They were just hanging out outside the school. Jay tried to teach Carlos something for R.O.A.R, but he didn't really seem to get it.

Mal and Evie were just watching them. When Lonnie came storming out of nowhere. "I need to talk to Jay!" She said.

Mal could see on Jay's face, that he wasn't really pleased with her wanting to talk to him while she was in mood like that.

"Come on," she said, literally dragging him with her.

Carlos went over to Mal and Evie. "Sup?" He asked.

Mal looked at Evie, and said, "Stuff."

Evie laughed. "I'm really sorry guys, but I have to leave. I forgot I had an appointment. See you later."

"See you later," both Mal and Carlos said.

"Well," Carlos said, when she left. "Not because I don't want to hang out with you. But Jane kind of have this cheerleading thing, that I promised to see if I could come watch. And since everybody else left..."

"It's okay, Carlos," Mal laughed, "I'm sure Ben is really bored."
-

"Ben!" Mal called when she walked into his office.

Ben looked surprised at her. "Weren't you going to hang out with Jay, Carlos and Evie."

"Yes I was, but not anymore. Now it's your turn to hang out with me."

Ben smiled, but quickly dropped it. "I'm sorry but I really can't, I need to..."

Before he could finish Mal had already placed her lips on his. And while they were kissing, she moved away the papers, and sat on his desk. She pulled away and crossed her arms.

"Mal I really wish I could say yes, but it's just a really bad time. I'm so sorry," he said, placing his hand around her waist.

She didn't say anything, and didn't move either. Ben raised his eyebrows.