It takes one person

Ben was doing R.O.A.R practice, while Mal watched him. He was okay, but he wasn't the best. Which of course had  a lot to do with, that he hadn't been able to practice for a long time. But he was still good enough to be on the team.

Mal was getting a bit bored of watching, but stayed because she had promised to. Until she heard that they would be practicing extra late today, then she left.

She didn't know where to go, because everybody were doing something.

So she ended up going outside. Suddenly she spotted a guy from one of her classes. He looked like he was doing homework, so she went to ask if she could help.

"Hi," she said, and sat beside him.

"Hi," he replied putting down the book he was reading.

"Doing homework?" Mal asked.

He nodded. "What brings you here?"

Mal shrugged her shoulders, "Everyone are doing something, and I'm bored."

"Oh," he said, and laughed. "I'm not really doing anything, except making homework of course."

Mal laughed, "Cool, I finally found someone to hang out with."
-

Their R.O.A.R practice was running really late, and Ben noticed that Mal left. Which didn't really bother him, since he knew it wasn't that fun to watch.

It was almost 5pm before the practice was over, and then he had to do some work, and maybe after that, he could go look for Mal.
-

The guy, who's name was Ian, was actually not so bad to hang out with. Sure she'd rather hang out with Ben or her friends, but she was still having fun.

Mal helped him finish some of his homework and stuff. And then suddenly it was 9pm, so Mal figured Ben would be done with both practice and work by now.

"You know, it's been really fun to hang out with you, but I think I will head back to my room now." Mal said to Ian.

"Okay," he said, "It's getting pretty late, I can walk you back, it's on the way to my dorm anyway."

"Okay," Mal said and smiled.

She made him walk her back to her own dorm, because she didn't want him to know she was usually sleeping in Ben's room.

"Goodnight," Mal said, when they were at her door.

"Goodnight," Ian said, and kissed her on the cheek.

"Um..." Mal said, "I would like, if you didn't do that. Not because I think you mean... it's just... I don't want Ben to get the wrong ideas."

"Oh," he said, "that's okay. I was just... I didn't know... um... sorry."

"Awkward," a voice from behind them suddenly sounded, and Mal turned around to see that it was Dude.

She glared at him, and he ran away.

"Bye," Ian said and left.

As soon as he was out of view, she headed for Ben's room.

He was laying in his bed, watching TV. She walked to him and sat on top of him.

"Hi," she said, and tried to kiss him, but he pulled away from her.

"Mal, don't," he said, making her sit beside him.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked confused.

"What do you think?" he said irritated.

"Why do you think I'm asking?" she tried, trying to light the mood.