chapter one

"ISABELLA WAKE THE FUCK UP" *slaps and throws pillow at isabella* "WE ARE GONNA BE LATE"

oh hey, im isabella, and if you're wondering who the fuck is yelling and hitting me..that's my bestfriend, my person, my roommate, my shepherd, my everything..maryelena! im 24, and mary is 25...so it's our third year at john hopskins medical university. and you're thinking holy shit, that school is impossible to get in and well like i said you gotta work hard and know that working hard and putting effort into school can help you to build a strong career. but enough of me and lets get into reality..
"maryelena, seriously. why are you so ridiculously loud and abusive" i groaned.
"well im so sorry your majesty" "guess the fucking what" mary said happily.
"no, i don't even wanna know the fucking what. you really pissed me off and got me all moody..as fucking usual" she smirked and i went back to sleep.

maryelena's point of view
hellooooooo, you all know im fucking bestfriend and the most hyper and ridiculously loud woman you will ever met. im gonna let you in a little secret about iza..she has a huge ass crush on tom holland well we both did when we were 18 graduating but  until i fell in love with ethan dolan. we are happy, strong and lovable healthy couple on earth! haha...im hoping to be a pediatric cardiologist and iza is hoping to become an pediatrician. pretty amazing, huh. anyways y'all wanna know the what?? tom holland is in town, yes baltimore, maryland. what if iza runs into him and she embarrassed herself and passed out??? haha lmfao. anyways back to the story.

iza's point of view
as im getting ready professionally, mary decided to scream out "TOM FUCKING HOLLAND IS IN FUCKING TOWN" i purposely drop my makeup and started acting like a little girl "OH MY OH MY GODD" haha you wished how it went..no seriously, i have a huge ass crush on tom holland but knowing he is a huge star and spiderman it will NEVER happen.. im just an ordinary woman who wants to be a pediatrician and a wonderful wife and a loving mom living a simple grateful life towards the end. i won't waste my time being obsessed like through the new adult stage, you know. mary comes in the bathroom and asked calmly, "hey you ready? i was wondering if you wanted to go get starbucks before we take our exams" i shrugged and replied "sure why not." im waiting on my strawberry refresher while mary with her boyfriend being all lovey dovey which making me sick. ugh. as i walked towards the other side because my name was called, i accidentally ran into someone, and spilt coffee all over the floor. i panicked and said shakily, "oh my god, im so so sorry. today's is not my da-" he cut me off and said something in his sexy accent, "no please not your fault" we both looked up and he was in shocked. i couldn't get a glimpse of his face, so instead, i raised my brow in confusion. he says again in his accent, "your beautiful. here's my number" and he ran away. mary and ethan looked at me like what the actual fuck just happened.