Chapter Seven

DATE NIGHT!!!
6:30pm
Isabella's POV
I was doing extra studying for next week finals and Mary was annoyed with me about it. She would be leaning against my door giving the death stare. "Okay can I help you?" I rolled my eyes and kept reviewing my notes. "Definitely. You can get out of bed studying, and take a shower. Oh! Get ready for your special night...with Tom Holland" I chuckled and blushed, "yes I know. But this is really important to me. After this finals, summer and it'll be last year in the fall. Give me more time." Mary rushed to me, pulled me out of bed, took in the bathroom and slammed the door. I laughed and sighed, "I'm so lucky to have you as my crazy best friend..."
Tom's POV
"Hey man...what do you think?" I asked Justin and Ethan. Ethan replied, "bro Isabella is gonna be drooling all over you" "Uhh, bit of exaggeration??" I laughed. I looked at Justin and he was pouting and being such a bitch. "Justin what's your issue?" "I told you to stay away from her" He said furiously and pushed me. "Listen up. She deserves to know about everything from 4th grade to graduation. You treated her like shit and you were engaged to her! She doesn't even know about why you went violently or why you even came home so late. Or when you took trips! I hate how she sees me as a celebrity, not someone who was there for her through thick and thin."  I pushed him back and looked dead eye to him. "If she knew you so well, then why hasn't you recognized you yet??" Justin chuckled, I ignored. I'm going to tell her. She deserve to know.

Tom's tuxedo ^

Tom's tuxedo ^

Isabella's POV
I wanted to keep my makeup simple. I used a champagne glitter and applied it to inner corner to brighten my eyes. I used a black eyeliner pencil and applied it to upper and lower lashes to make my eyes naturally dark without excessive eye makeup and applied false lashes. I wore bold lips, curled my hair big and voluminous.

Isabella's half lace and Stalin red dressI grabbed my phone to check the time and holy shit its 7:25pm

I grabbed my phone to check the time and holy shit its 7:25pm. Okay don't panic, just get your sliver heels and leave. I heard a knocking on the door and realized that Tom was here. Oh shit, I cannot find my damn shoes. Mary answered, "Hello, Tom. Man you look very handsome. Isabella is finishing up and should be out very soon" Damnit, I'll just wear the nude ones. I walked out of my room and saw Tom looking around until he caught a glimpse of me. "Oh my gosh. Isabella you're so f*cking beautiful!" I giggled and smiled, "You don't look so bad yourself." I walked up to him and he kissed me on the cheeks. I looked at Mary and she was jumping around and I guess proud of me? Haha. Tom made a special and planned this dinner on restaurant rooftop with lights, roses and candles. So romantic!! We had red wine with steak and lobster. We talked and talked about everything. A part of me felt like I had met Tom before, but I wasn't sure. "Isabella...there's something I need to tell you." Tom grabbed my hand. "Sure!" I said excitingly...? "Do you remember in forth grade that boy who had a accent? You guys were "in love". He stood by your side till 12th grade." He was asking me series of questions about my past. I didn't understood why or how would he know...I shrugged and replied, "Yeah, I remember little bit until my ex came in town and we dated. Wait how did you know?" "Because it was me..." Tom said straight up. I couldn't tell what was my emotions but I let my hand out of Tom's hand, got up quickly and was sobbing. His name, his accent, his kindness and everything seemed so realistic and so familiar! Wow puberty hit him hard... "IT WAS YOU. YOU LEFT ME. YOU DIDN'T CALL ME OR ANYTHING. YOU JUST VANISHED!" I cried out. "I can explain. There was no use for me to be there. You were in madly love with Justin. You became distant from me. I left after my graduation to England for awhile, came back to shoot Spider-Man Homecoming, and become part of the FBI...here I am, with you again." I didn't anything, I just ran up to him and cupped his cheek and kissed him, and said, "I loved you. And I still do. I was going to tell you at your graduation but you were busy with your family and everything. But then you left, Justin and I got back together and he proposed to me. Oh my. I can't believe this! I choose you!" "I love you..." Tom grabbed my face, gently put the strand of hair behind my ear and kissed me. "You all along!" I cried.