Chapter 16

~ Previously on Ruin

"My father he was diagnosed with cancer and my mom isn't handling it well she started smoking weed and drinking a lot.
We used to be a perfect family and now my dad is probably going to die and his company will be closed and our family business will go down" she cried.

I felt kinda sorry for her I was about to hug her when gilinsky walked in laughing.

"Omg look you're on the cover of J-14 omg I'm so sorry" he said holding his mouth with the palm of his right hand.

*****

"Pack your shit we're going to the beach" Jack yelled as he walks into my  room.

"What about school?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah I forgot you go to school while I'll go to the beach with the boys"

"No wait I'm going" I stop him.

"Thought so" he mumbles and exit my room.

I walk to my closet and search for a bikini.
As soon as I found it I put it on under my dress and grabb a bag to put all my stuff in.

I walk down the stairs and face the boys.
"Let's go"
Linking my arm with Cameron's I walk into Jacks car.

We arrive at the beach twenty minutes later.
I spread my towel on the floor and take off my dress.

"Aren't you going to swim?" Jack smiles down at me.

"Nope I'm going for a walk take care of my things" I order before i leave.

Taking a deep breath in I walk down the beach until I see a cliff.
Without hesitation I climb up and clear my mind.

"What are you doing here?"
I face Cam and smile lightly.
"Clearing my mind and you?" I ask.

"Saw you here and I was curious" he honestly answers.

Nodding I look up to the sky.
"What are you even thinking about?"

"Don't you think it's fascinating that there are millions of people in this world that are wide awake at 4 am missing or thinking about someone while there are millions of people sound asleep at 4 am with no idea that they're beeing missed?" I look straight ahead and ignore the awkward silent.

Slowly Cameron lookes at me raising his eyebrow.
"Why do you always sound so depressed?"

"I've always been depressed in my own way you just never care enough to realize it"

He stands up and looks at the clouds.
"I'm sorry?" he apologizes.
"Do you always say I'm sorry because you don't know what to say?"

"Yeah well I'm going swimming now are you jumping with me?"

"How?"

"Like this"

He takes my hand and jumps down the cliff.
I feel my body and the cold water collide.
Smiling at Cam and my hand still intertwined I look up at him.

His eyes were just brown but when I looked into them I saw colors that don't even exsist.

His eyes flickered from my eyes down to my lips.
I could feel my heart beating fast but it instantly stopped as soon as our lips touched.

He pulled back and looks into my eyes.
"Wow" he mumbles smiling at me.

"Yeah" I reply nodding my head but  little did Cameron Alexander Dallas know that I didn't feel any sparks.

A/N
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I'm on vacation since Monday and it's really hard to update a chapter when you can't use your data in another country.
I won't be able to update the other book I'll make it up to you guys.