Chapter 25

~Previously on Ruin

"Mom" my voice cracks and I start smiling.

"I tried everything to get in touch with you but the head of the orphanage didn't give me any information" she hides my hair behind my ear and smiles.

"I'm sorry I didn't come earlier I was scared that you'd feel betrayed"

"Never would i ever" she looks at Cameron and smiles.

"This is Cameron my boyfriend" I blush lightly.

"It's nice to meet you Cameron" she says hugging him.

He hugs her back and replies to her.
"I knew you seem familiar" says Stephanie laughing.

*******

"I'll visit you as much as I can" I hug my mother goodbye while Cameron stands behind me.

"Yeah now that I have your number it's much easier to contact you.
I'll miss you and I hope Cameron will take good care of you.
You've always been a fighter and independent stay like that" she tells me wiping a tear from her eye.

"Bye Cameron it was nice meeting you" my mom gives him a short hug and takes a step back once she hears the plane to Lax being called over the intercom.

"Bye" she walks back to Cara who is Shawn's girlfriend and Stephanie.
I wave them goodbye and walk to the gate.

Not knowing what came over me I ran back to Cara and engulf her in a big hug.

"I'm sorry that I slapped your boyfriend that was the worst first impression ever.
Please take care of my mom and again I'm so sorry" I separate our bodies from each other and look at her.

"You don't have to be sorry I was a Bitch and  why don't you apologize to Shawn?" she raises her left eyebrow.

"I don't have his number you can do that for me" I reply walking back to the gate.

"I had to apologize" I state looking at Cameron.

"I know now let's go or we'll miss our flight.

After a almost 7 hour long flight we finally arrived in Cali and wait for Hayes who is going to drive me to the orphanage.

Hayes pulls up in front of us and the first thing I notice is Zan sitting at the back.

The blue eyed bitch that calls himself Hayes Grier takes my bags and I take a seat next to Zan.

"Did you miss mommy Zan?" I pet him as he barks.

"Hayes what did you do to my baby" I ask running my hand through his fur as he lays on my lap.

"Excuse me you abandoned the both of us" he yells pulling over at a McDonald's drive in.
He orders a big Mac for him and Cameron and a cheeseburger for me.

"Anything else?" the worker asks.

"No than-"

"Yes a Mc sundea plain" I yell from the back seat. The woman mumbles something to herself and Cameron and Hayes start laughing.
He grabs our food and I share my mac sundae with Zan.

"My little girl isn't single anymore" Hayes cheers hitting Cameron.

"Isn't it funny how everyone except Tez and Hayes have a girl oh actually it's sad" I reply helping Zan by rolling down the window.

Hayes pulls up Jack's house and looks at Cameron and I.
"We are here" he opens the door for Zan and i but I don't move a bit.
"Like I'm entering that house" I snap pushing Hayes back. 

He and Cameron exchange looks and before i could question their action they carry me into the house and let me fall in the middle of Jack's living room. Cameron locks the door and calls everyone down. 

"Liv?" Matthew walks up to me wanting to wrap his arms around me but I push him back shaking my head.

"You didn't tell me that you are dating Jordyn" I snap crossing my arms in front of my chest.
He ruffles his hair looking at me in shame.
"Hey I like her and I know you would be mad at me" he says.

"Does she make you as happy as I do" i ask smiling.

"Almost no one makes me as happy as you your my little sister" he says in a duh voice placing his arms on his hips.

I wrap my arms around his body and close my eyes.
"As long as she makes you happy I'm ok with your relationship but when she breaks you heart I'll Fuck her life up and murder her with my bare hands and my foot" i laugh.

"It's my turn Espinosa" the blond looks down and plays with his hand.
"I'm sorry ok I got really defensive over my mom. As she found out that she won't be able to get another child she was devastated then she adopts you and you said those hurtful things to her and I got mad. I'm really sorry"