chapter one

grayson: i don't know anyone named zara.

zara: what do you mean gray?

grayson: look, i just woke up from a coma for a month and my mom gave me a new phone number for some reason

grayson: how did you get my phone number?

zara: ethan, your brother gave
it to me.

zara was confused. she opened her conversation with ethan. she quickly typed what's on her mind to ethan.

zara: is grayson okay? he seems to forget me.
read 6:37 pm

zara: ethan i see you reading my messages.
read 6:38 pm

ethan: ok fine, don't be mad when i say this.

ethan: after grayson woke up from his coma he seemed to forget the last 6 months of his life.

ethan: so he forgot who
you were.

zara: i knew it.

zara: i don't want him to forget me ethan.

ethan: the doctors say there's a 47% chance that he will remember what happened in those 6 months.

ethan: don't give up on gray.
read 6:42 pm

zara silently cried in her bed. the boy she loved has completely forgot about her, how can she not cry about it. all the memories she had made with him are in the trash to him.

she stood up in front of her mirror and pull her sweatpant band down to her hips revealing black numbers that spelled out 5.23.17.

it was the day they met.

on may 23rd, 2017, zara pulled up to a chick-fil-a drive thru and saw the cutest guy there, grayson.

grayson stood on the the other side of the window with her order in his hands. he couldn't stop starring at her. zara handed him her debit card and grayson tapped it against the machine. he handed her order and her debit card back.

"enjoy your meal." grayson said grinning at her.

"you too." she said and immediately got embarrassed. "uh-i mean-uh thank you!"

grayson laughed her cuteness. "you go to westfield high right?"

"yeah, i'm guessing you do to?" zara asks. grayson nod his head.

"see you around school i guess." grayson says and she smiles.

"i guess i'll see you around too."

zara drove her car away and parked her car by a beautiful view. she ate her chicken burger in silence and she stared at the waterfall.

she then remembered his name tag on his red shirt, grayson.

ok that was the first chapter of this texting book.

i haven't seen this texting plot being published so i decided to do it !1!

hope you liked it and yeah

like comment and follow !

twitter: flatteredolans

💛