chapter four

zara pulled up to the twins house and she remembers everything that happened in here. she parks her car and walks to the doorstep.

she rings the doorbell and lisa opens the door. "zara, honey. it's so nice to see you again."

zara smiles. "it's nice to see you too, lisa."

"how's grayson holding up?" zara asks hoping he was okay.

"his ribs are still broken but other than that he's been doing alright, thanks for asking." lisa says. zara nods her head.

"will you be joining dinner tonight? we will love to have you here." lisa says smiling widely.

"i would be honoured to, my parents are out of town anyways." zara says and lisa nods her head.

"zara!" ethan comes running down the stairs hugging zara tightly.

"i missed you!" ethan says and zara hugs him back. "i missed you too!"

ethan and zara were very close to each other. they were practically best friends. lisa then walks into kitchen and begins cooking dinner.

"come upstairs." ethan grabs her hand but zara stays put. ethan looks back.

"zara, are you alright?" ethan asks and zara shakes her head.

"do you think grayson would want to see me?" zara asks with a shaky breath.

"he doesn't remember you zara." ethan says and zara looks down upset.

"i-i should just go home." zara says as she turns her way to the door.

"ethan?" a voice says behind ethan and zara. their heads shot up and they saw grayson standing with his crutches.

zara looks down not wanting to make eye contact. "who's this?"

grayson asks and zara's heart clenches. she felt the need to leave. she can't be here. zara grabs the door handle and ethan shouts.

"zara!"

zara twists the door handle and grayson speaks up. "zara?"

zara turns her head to grayson and grayson hops down the stairs. grayson walks up to her with his crutches.

"she's real" grayson thought in his head.

they both stare at each other for a few seconds. "uh-i should go."

zara speaks up. grayson smiles at the sound of her voice.

"no, stay." grayson says and zara gulps.

"please zara, we want you here." ethan begged. zara turned her head to grayson.

"do you want me here, grayson." zara asks grayson.

grayson almost fainted from her saying his name. he wanted to hear it again and again.

"of course." grayson whispers and zara nods her head.

"nice to meet you zara." grayson smiles and zara fake smiles. she tries her best to hide the pain inside her.

"nice to see you again, grayson." she replies. ethan grabs her hand and leads her upstairs.

"grayson will remember you zara. like i said, don't give up on him." ethan says.

grayson over hears what ethan said to zara,

"i will remember you zara, i'll do whatever it takes to remember you." grayson thought in his head.

they finally met after the whole incident yay!

like comment and follow if you haven't already!

twitter: flatteredolan

💛