Chapter 3

Song: Turn Down For What

This was the song I listened to while writing and I thought, Hey, why not! And there it is!!

***

I plopped down on the bed with a sigh, I was escorted to a guest room with my family, since I wasn't technically part of the pack yet. I haven't even been announced as Beta Female, let alone already be a part of the pack.

"Well, now what?" My Dad asked, flipping through T.V. Channels, before stopping on one he liked, then I remembered earlier.

"Oh, I think I know" I said, grinning wickedly, and he gulped,

"J-Jasmine... help me" Dad said, looking at my Mom, who was reading in the corner.

"You did this to yourself" she said, shaking her head, "can't help you there" and he whined.

"Oh great! Now I'm really dead" he sighed. Looking at me.

"You're right about that" I chuckled, laughing, and my dad clutched the couch.

"What did you say to him?" I asked, liking the way he cowered in fear over something so small, and so, so, stupid.

"I-I just told him n-not to hurt you" he stammered, and I glanced at Mom to see her laughing at my Dad's cowardliness.

"Really?" I asked, glaring at him, "Is that all?"

"It wasn't my fault!" He exclaimed, taking a pillow from the couch, which was sitting on the side, and clutched it, ready to use it as a shield.

"Oh really? Then who's was it?" I asked, highly amused.

"Um..." he paused, thinking of an excuse. "M-my Wolf! Yeah! That's it! He forced me!" He said matter-of-factly, and I frowned, my wolf was growling at him, saying it wasn't his wolves fault, he did it on his own! I chuckled,

"Sure, blame it on the wolf" he gave me a nervous look, knowing I didn't buy his pathetic excuse to blame his wolf.

"S-sorry" he gulped again, I had a feeling he was talking to both me and his wolf, who was probably scolding him.

"Now tell the truth" I said, making my tone match how my Mother use to talk to me when she asked me to fix something.

"I told him that if he tried anything I wouldn't hesitate to snap his neck and rip his body into a million pieces" he muttered quickly and quietly, so quiet I almost didn't hear, almost.

"You what?!" I screamed, glaring at him, and mom chuckled,

"She's gonna kill you Garrison" My mom laughed lightly and my Dad gulped before running past me and heading to the door.

"I-I think the Alpha needs me... You know, the mind link" he said quickly, then ran off, slamming the door shut behind him, I heard his footsteps frantically fading away and went back to my bed, lying down.

"He has to come back sometime" I said with a grin, looking at my mom, and she laughed before responding,

"Yup"

I chuckled before making myself comfortable, the events of the day finally kicking in and closing my eyes, welcoming sleep.

***

I rubbed my eyes, trying to get my eyes to focus because they were still heavy with sleep, I yawned before the amazing scent from yesterday hit my nose and I sat up in bed only to see him standing there, I blinked once, blinked twice, why was he in my room with my parents in it? I quickly turned to the bed next to me to check for my parents, and of course they had probably left for breakfast.

"Hey" he murmured softly, almost as if afraid to be overheard.

"Hey" I said quietly, if we are hiding I do not want to get found. He grinned before sitting in the bed next to me, his gaze flicked down to my lips before he looked back up at me.

"What do you need?" I ask, unconsciously pulling the covers up to cover my body.

"Can't I just see you?" He asks, his eyes glinting in amusement, watching me pull the covers up.

"No, not until I'm dressed" I tell him and he pouts,

"Fine, I'll be outside" he says, getting off the bed and heading out the door.

"Good" I say, mostly to myself and step out of the bed, going and grabbing my clothes from the suitcase we brought, and heading into the bathroom. I quickly comb the jungle I call hair and pull it into a ponytail, then changing into my clothes. I didn't brush my teeth because I was planning on eating when I was done. After I was done I double checked my appearance, righting my ponytail I opened the door to the bathroom and folded my PJ's, putting them in the suitcase. I yawned, zipping the suitcase up.

"And now to go outside" I said triumphantly, seeing as I was done with everything, I walked outside smiling, that was until I saw some redhead come up and start kissing Dakota.

***

A/N: Short Chapter ;-;

Question: Who was that girl? Hm?

Thanks for reading!

Please

Vote

Share

And, Comment

Until the next update! Bye!