Chapter 8

"Um, Piper? Are you ok?" Trace asked and I blinked, praying she wasn't there and when I opened my eyes she was gone.

"Nothing... it's fine" I said quickly before walking past him and getting into his car.

"Alright... But if you want you can tell me" he said, getting into the drivers side and starting the car.

***

"Hey babe" Dakota said huskily, I had been hanging out with Trace for the past few hours and had gone to the bedroom to take a nap only to find Dakota there.

"Hey, I just came up here to take a nap" I said, kissing his lips before heading to the bed and sitting on the edge of it, running my fingers along the bed sheets.

"Eh, why not" he winked at me before he pulled his shirt over his head, setting it in the basket with our dirty clothes, he came and sat next to me on the bed before going a laying down, I laid next to him on my side and he draped an arm on my waist before tugging me closer and burying his face in my hair, I cuddled up to him his bare chest warming me and before I knew it I was asleep, wrapped in Dakota's arms.

***

"Wake up sweetheart" Dakota murmured and I groaned sleepily,

"Five more minutes! Please!" I whined, squeezing my eyes closed. Dakota chuckled before tightening his hold on my and placing his head in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent before he started to kiss me slowly and tenderly in the same spot.

"Are you up now?" He asked huskily between kisses and I groaned as I felt him smirk against my skin.

"Why? Why is this how you have to wake me?" I frown and he chuckles softly, his body shaking with laughter behind me.

"Well, it gets you up doesn't it?" He asks before he grazes his lips along my skin and I shiver as the sparks come to life, fiercer as he goes over the spot he will mark me.

"Yes..." I said after a few seconds, and he turns me to face him and he has a goofy grin on his face.

"Then since your awake...." he lowered his head a took my lips with his, the sparks bounced on my body happily and Sandy was ecstatic, it wasn't a long kiss but short and sweet, when he pulled away he smiled at me and I grinned. Cuddling up to him he kissed my forehead and I stayed wrapped up in his arms talking for maybe 30 minutes before there was a knock at the door. Dakota groaned as he got up and stayed laid in the bed, I heard the door open and a male voice talking low, I didn't make out exactly what he said but I heard a growl and the door shut with a bang, startling me and Dakota appeared, smiling apologetically before taking a shirt out of the closet and slipping it on.

"What is it?" I ask and he runs a hand through his hair in frustration.

"Rogue attack on the Southeastern border, closest to the pack house they could get which makes us think they're after something or someone." Before he finished the image of the women with the glowing yellow eyes flashed in front of me.

"Well, you should go" I said, he nodded before leaving. I sighed, who was that lady? Did she have something to do with the Rogue attacks? I went to look at my window only to see the glowing yellow eyes there, I scrambled out of the bed and screamed, some people came rushing into the room in a panic.

"Piper?! What is it?" Kayla asked, I pointed at the window and she looked, "There's nothing there..." I gulped, looking at the window to see it empty, Landon was in the room as well,

"Why don't you come hang out with us Piper?" Landon suggested and I nodded, Kayla took my hand and led me out of the room, Landon following after us.

"Maybe you saw a rogue?" Kayla suggested and I nodded, unsure of what else to do.

***
A/N

Sorry for a short chapter but I wanted to update!

Thanks for reading! We are at 200+ reads!!!!! Yaaaaaaaay

Please Vote,

Comment

And, Share!

Follow me if you haven't so I can know who exactly is reading it! Also, please please pleaaaaaaaase vote it would mean a lot to me!

I start school in 2 days, so I won't update a lot, but I will try my best!

Until the next update!!!! Bye!