Chapter 11 Part Two

Dakota's POV

"Tsk Tsk" The lady said, the same wicked smile growing on her face as I clenched my fists. I felt Jared put a hand on my shoulder before walking forward, his form radiating his Alpha presence.

"Where is she?" Jared growled out, and I saw the rogues behind her flinch, his tone was filled with gallons of venom. The she wolf just gave him a blank look, not moving a muscle.

"Hm... Not telling you!" She spoke finally, her bright yellow eyes flickered between me and Kyle before she looked back at Jared. "And especially not him" she pointed at me, I growled ready to snap her neck in an instant.

"Tell us!" Kyle said, stepping forward his face a mask, and I stepped forward with him and she just smiled.

"Nope" She said then snapped her fingers, and the rogues moved forward, "now goodbye! And if you even think of following us... well..." she pointed at the wolves behind her, and knowing that was enough of an answer, she disappeared behind the wall of wolves. I swallowed the lump in my throat at the thought of losing Piper, Jared looked back at me apologetically.

"We will find her" he promised, and Kyle nodded his head in agreement.

"We better! Or her parents will have my head!" Trace spoke and I gave him a half smile, I knew Trace was trying to give us some comical relief.

"We need to tell the pack" I told Jared, he nodded before glaring at the rogues that were watching us intently,

"You are going to wish you were never with that witch!" Jared growled, then started to walk back to the pack house, I started following him, as did Trace and Kyle, I looked back at the direction I knew Piper was most likely in longingly before continuing to follow Jared.

***

Piper's POV

Darkness

Not another living soul

What happened?

Is Dakota ok?

Is Trace?

Is anyone?

I forced my eyes open, my whole body felt numb and when I tried to get up to see, I stumbled falling forward in a pile of dirt and grass. What?

"Confused?" A voice asked, answering my question, I turned my head back to see her.

Darn it! She was ok! I thought with a frown,

"You remember that Dream stone?" She asked, walking forward and opening one hand to show me the familiar stone, and behind her I saw lots of lush, green grass. I was in a huge field, but it was beautiful.

"Yeah..." I speak hesitantly, feeling has finally come into my body and I stand up.

"Well, I found a way to put you in a permanent sleep, but don't worry, you're not dead." She snapped her fingers and next to her was a large metal table with someone on it, they looked as though they were sleeping, but cords were all around them, connected and weird liquid was running through the cords. I walked closer before stepping back, it was me!

"I'm in a permanent sleep?!" I gasped, and she nodded,

"Unless someone takes you out, you aren't leaving the dream world" she said with a sly grin, I gulped and stepped away from her. "Oh, and your mate came looking for you" she said, and I felt hope bubble up in me. "To bad he will never find you!" She laughed, then with a snap of her fingers she was gone.

Dakota, Come Quick! I prayed, laying on the grassy ground and forcing myself to keep it together, I was strong, not weak like she wanted me to be.

***
A/N

Part two! Not as long, but yay

I told you I would update!!! :D

I am so glad you're reading this book! It means a lot to me! I will be updating next Monday!

Please,

Vote

Comment

And

Share!

Until the next update! Bye!!