Chapter 15

Piper's POV

1 day later...

Everything was dark for a second, and in those few seconds I thought one single thing.

I didn't make it

I felt a hand touch my shoulder, shaking me quickly and the darkness made way for light.

"Piper, quickly, we need to leave" I recognized Mason's alert voice. My vision was a little fuzzy, but as it began to clear I saw Mason and Trevor with rifles slung over their shoulders and waiting for me to move.

"Let's go then" I said, my voice sounded weak and dry, but if they heard it they didn't acknowledge it.

"Come on" Mason and Trevor offered their hands to help me, and I took them as I stepped off the platform. I nearly fell over as I first stepped off, but righted myself quickly. Soon we were running out of the building, and I heard growls from outside the building. I recognized Dakota's scent, and I started to head towards it before Trevor grabbed me.

"Don't! They'll know you escaped! The pack is providing a distraction" Trevor whispered.

"But Dakota is just over there!" I whisper, growling a little.

"Yes, I know, but our top priority is escaping! Now come on!" Mason grabs my other arm, and they drag me until I started to run without a fight. We were well into the forest when they seemed to disappear.

"Keep running Piper! They realized we escap-" Mason was cut off, and I heard a growl come from inside the forest.

I ran through the woods, running as fast as my legs could carry me I was out of breath, but the sound of multiple paw steps chasing after me kept me going.

"You can't get away from us" A cold voice said and I whipped my head around and came face to face with a Tasha, she was grinning as if she just won the lottery. I stopped as she grabbed my arm, gripping it tightly. "Tsk, Tsk, Let's not cause anymore trouble than you already have" she snapped her fingers and a wolf came out of the woods with a body in its mouth I squeezed my eyes shut hoping to avoid looking at the body, but when I opened them I saw brown eyes and light brown hair.

"No..." I whispered as I realized who's body it was, and I fell to the ground I couldn't control the tears that streamed down my cheeks. Why would they kill him? He didn't do anything! "Why? Why would you kill him?" I ask, looking up at her. She just laughed, her eyes were cold, void of any emotion.

"Why not? I knew that his death would cause you pain" She smirked, "And I was right, so, how long did you know him before he died?" She asked, she was enjoying this.

"Not long... Only a few months..." I whimper as I let myself look at the body again.

Poor Dakota...

I thought, and I whimpered once again.

Kyle is dead.

***
Dakota's POV

At the start of the battle...

I growled as hundreds of wolves poured out of the rogue camp. I sniffed the air, and I picked out Piper's scent. My heart felt like it flipped when her scent hit my nose. I couldn't focus on her though as I watched a women walk out of the crowd of wolves and I recognized her immediately.

"Well look who decided to show up!" Tasha grinned, and her yellow eyes shone brightly as she looked at me. I growled, and everyone from the pack joined in. "Well, if it's a fight you want it's a fight you shall get" Tasha smirked before shifting into the light brown wolf I recognized so well. She howled, and then the attack began.

***

I'm not sure how long it had been, but there were bodies littering the grassy area. I ignored them as I continued to battle Tasha, growling, I ripped a chunk of fur off of her hind leg and she whimpered as I clawed her. I showed no mercy.

"She's escaped!" Someone yelled into the crowd, and Tasha's wolf looked up before suddenly launching at me, and knocking me over. Before I could get up she was gone. I looked around quickly, but only to watch as Tasha threw my brothers limp body to the ground for another wolf to pick up, and I watched helplessly as they took my brother's body.

***
A/N

Late! Sorry! I'm always late!!! :(

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sadly I only think the Beta And I will have a few more chapters before it's finished! ;-;

If you want to make a cover, that would be awesome!

Anyway, Please

Vote

Comment

And

Share!!!

Until the next update (Monday! I WILL do it!)