Chapter Five

Liam had been going over surveillance pictures of Don Gianni Blanco and his family, when he had gotten the message that Rowen was leaving her house with another woman

Liam had been going over surveillance pictures of Don Gianni Blanco and his family, when he had gotten the message that Rowen was leaving her house with another woman. He had told his men to follow her, make sure nothing happened to her and to notify him of her location when they stopped. He hadn't waited for a reply before he put the phone back down, his men would be already moving.

Liam had been waiting a month, four weeks, for her to move on from Daniel. It bothered him slightly that it had taken her this long to get over her short relationship with him, Liam hadn't wanted her to feel so attached to another man and seeing it in the pictures he had was only making him want to go and give Daniel a beating he wouldn't forget.

Liam knew he was falling for Rowen, he had been thinking about her constantly, only pausing when he went over his plans with Carlos.

The more he thought about her, the more is dominate nature wanted her to submit to him. He found himself picturing her in so many different positions, her creamy pale skin turned red from his hand... paddle... whip... He wanted her to scream his name as she came after being pushed to her limits. He wanted her begging him to stop, but never actually saying what she needed to for it all to end.

All these different scenarios filtered through his mind leaving him with a nasty case of blue balls. He hadn't even thought about touching another woman since he'd seen her, the thought of another woman touching him when all he wanted was Rowen's soft hands on his body, made him cringe.

"Everything alright?" Carlos asked, trying not to chuckle at the sour look on his boss's face.

"She's going out." Liam answered, not explaining what else he was thinking about. Carlos nodded. "I'm going for her when I know where they've stopped."

"I gathered as much. I'm surprised you didn't show up on her doorstep a few weeks ago." Liam looked up at his friend who just shrugged at him. Liam shook his head.

"And how would I explain knowing her address?" Liam asked with a smirk.

"Phonebook?" Carlos suggested.

"No one uses them anymore." Liam shook his head with a smile.

"It's all online now, but it's still called a phonebook." Carlos pointed out wearing his own smile.

"Let's just get back to this before I have to go and get my woman." Liam pointed towards the papers they were going over.

Don Gianni Blanco was the next person that Liam was going to pay a visit to. After his successful chat with Don Mancini, Liam knew that he needed to move fast if he wanted to move his plans forward. Mancini had a reputation for being a loudmouth, and the last thing that Liam needed was anyone catching wind of what he was doing before he had everything in its place.

His thoughts might be stuck on Rowen, but his ambitions weren't stopping.

The key to taking over a city like London was finding out where most of its money came from and cutting it off at its knees. London was like most of the major cities that the mafia had a hold on. Even if the territory itself wasn't very large, the industry of it all was being handled by more than one family.