Chapter 1

Chapter 1: More wolves?!

I tried to erase the painful past....
....Gone Forever...

-Flashback-
I was picking colourful flowers for my mother and father.
Then I sensed something that I never wanted to sense. Danger.
When I went into the castle, it was too late. Everything was a mess. Just as I thought, the Bagers (half bat & half tiger) were attacking everything. My mum and dad were lying on the ground groaning in pain.
"I'll be back..." and they disappeared with a smirk on each of their faces.
6 years later

Amy's POV
"Noooooo!!!! Did you have to? Your being really mean to me!"

My best friends Tinky and Zara were planning to tell our worst enemy, Tiffany, that I said that she was a female dog face! Tinky is a really smart girl, smart for almost anything! And Zara is a girl who is really trustable. But right now, I was really starting to hate them!
" I WANT TO HAVE A BREAK FROM YOU GUYS!" I shouted unexpectedly. I ran outside into the forest and turned into my real self, a wolf. Yes. A wolf. I am the princess of the wolves and my parents died when..... sorry I-I don't want to talk about it. I live with trustworthy foster parents, who never trusts a vampire. Wait. Did I say vampire? Yes, I mean VAMPIRE. They are enemies of the wolves and try to take over Valeria Planet. Why did they kill my parents? My parents are the King and the Queen of the wolves. Which means they have the strongest and most powerful powers of all the other wolves. That also means I have the same power but mine is much stronger. I don't know myself why but I think its because I was born that way.

Suddenly I sensed something that I haven't sensed for a long time. No way. It can't be. Wolves? this can't be. I thought I was the only one who was allowed to enter the portal!

I slowly crept to were I sensed it from. I hid behind a bush and started eavesdropping. I know eavesdropping is bad but I can't help it if I'm nosy. I turned back into human form before I started eavesdropping. Suddenly I heard someone behind my back.

"Hey." I screamed in fright and the wolves turned around to face me. My cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. By the way, what are you doing here in the middle of the forest?" this girl asked me. I didn't answer her question, instead I started blurting out questions.

"Who are you? Why are you here too? Are you a wolf? Do you know who I am? Do I know you?" she backed away and the wolves turned into handsome humans. Especially that guy with huge eyes.

"Wait. You're one of me too?" I asked them

"Well, if you are talking about a wolf, yes" said a short guy but he did look cute.

"Shall we introduce ourselves?" asked the cute guy with the big round eyes. I hesitated but then I ended up nodding