Chapter 2

Hi guys!! I hope you enjoy my book! Feel free to put in comments, and please vote for my book!!

Chapter 2: Introducing the wolves.

D.O's POV

Wow....... How did she find us? Why is she even here?

"Shall we introduce ourselves?" I asked. She hesitated but ended up nodding.

"Hello, I am Suho, the leader of this pack."

"Hi! I'm Baekhyun! Call me Bacon and you will end up in hospital!"

"HI!!!!!! I'm Chanyeol!" He shouted then he went up to the girl and whispered something to the girl, which we could hear. "You can call Baekhyun Bacon." He told her while giggling but he stopped when he got chocked by Baekhyun.

"Say that again." Baekhyun demanded.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry..........f-friends?" Chanyeol managed to say. Baekhyun let go and put out his hand for a handshake.

"YEP!" He shouted. She shook her head while smiling. Ok....it's my turn. Act cool. Wait why am I so nervous?

"Um..Hi! I'm Kyunsoo. But call me D.O for short!" I smiled while waving. She waved back. Ok! So far so good!

"Hi! I'm Kai. I've got a question for you. Are you perhaps...um...single?" She was shocked to the question. I was very shocked too. How rude! But I also wanted to know.

"Umm...er....yes?" She said a bit unsure.

"No seriously. Are you really single?!" Kai asked again

"Yes." She said more confident this time.

"Why?! You look so perfect! How could no one like you! Well expect----" I hit Kai at the back of his head.

"Ah~!!! Hyung" he shouted at me.

"That's for being rude." I replied.

"Sorry about that. My hyungs can be a bit annoying sometimes. But anyways, I'm Sehun. I'm quite new to this pack but I think I'm already getting used to it."

"Yo~ I'm Kris the cool kid." He said while showing a peace sign. There was a silence and we all started laughing.

"Why? What's so funny?" He asked.

"You....said you were the cool kid! More like the cold kid!" Tao said while laughing.

"Do you want me to grab you and make sure you are up in the sky, then drop you down?" Kris asked Tao.

"NO!!!! I'M REALLY SORRY!!! GUYS ITS NOT FUNNY!!!!!" Tao shouted trying to defend himself.

She giggled which made me happy.

"Hi I'm Luhan. If you call me LuLu I'm going to make sure you are dead and end up in hell" Luhan said while smirking at her.

"HEY!!! Luhan! That's not nice! Say it more nicely!" Suho ordered.

"Oh come one! Can't I act manly for once?" He asked

"NO!"

"Fine. Hi I'm Luhan! I really like to play..................ummm................wolfy stuff." We all bursted out laughing.

"Really?! Is that all you could think of?!" Tao asked while laughing like a girl.

"Tao I can already see you future. You are going to end up in hospital by falling from the sky. Thanks to Kris," Luhan joked but put a serious face on which made Tao stop.

"WHY IS IT ME?!" He shouted.

"Sorry to break this situation but I'm Lay."

"Hello, I'm Xiumin! Do you like Baozi? If you don't give them to meeeeeeeeeeee!"

"Hi hi! I'm Chen! Be carful if you don't want to get trolled!"

"Hi! I'm Tao! I do wushu! Be extremely carful if you don't want to get hurt!"

"I think I might hurt you first." Amy giggled. YEHET. She is so cute ^_^

"I think that's all. Right? So tell us who you are." Suho instructed

Argh! Finally!

"Hi I'm A-Amy....." She introduced.

"Hi Amy! May I ask why you are here in the middle of the forest?" Suho asked

"Well, I was on a school camp and I had a fight with my friends....." She explained

"Ah~~---"

"Are you seriously not going to let me introduce myself?" Krystal interrupted.

"Oh! Sorry...... Introduce yourself!" Chanyeol exclaimed. She nodded.

"Hi I'm Krystal! I hope we become best friends!" She exclaimed and held out her hand for a handshake. Amy gladly took the chance and shook her hand.

"Me too."

"So what are you? We are EXO, we come from Valeria Planet. We we're sent here on a mission to find the princess and protect her." Suho explained.

Amy's POV

"So what are you? We are EXO, we come from Valeria Planet. We we're sent here on a mission to find the princess and protect her." Suho explained.

W-what? Protect me? Why? Oh wait. From the vampires. Duh! But there aren't at vampires on earth are there?

"W-why? Is there a vampire on earth or something?" I ask.

"Well not now, but they say that they are coming to earth one by one and look for the princess in order to suck her powers out." D.O explained. N-NO! Suddenly the flashback of my parents dying played in my head. No! Not now! Tears unexpectedly came out of my red glowing eyes and I fell to the floor on my knees.

"AMY!" Was the only thing I heard before I blacked out.