Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - What's going on?

Amy's POV

I ran out of the house as fast as I could. I stopped at a big tree behind the house. I touched it softly to calm myself down. I took a deep breath. For some reason, when I touched the tree it made me feel all..warm. Like it was giving me power.

I sat down beneath the tree and just stared at the deer right in front of me. They really are friendly...

"AMY!!!!" Someone kept shouting. I quickly went up the tree, scared that it might be D.O or Krystal. But I was wrong. It was Sehun and Luhan...what?

"Aish! Hyung! Why do we need to look for her?" Sehun whined

"It's an advantage for us. We should go back at 12 am. We need to tell the boss that we found her." Luhan replied

"How can you be so sure?"

"Isn't it too obvious? She is the princess! We are in the right pack, that's for sure."

"So we are leaving first thing after we found her?"

"Maybe."

They suddenly they went quiet and came near the tree.

"I don't understand why they would plant theTree Of Life here. It's like they wanted the Bagers to destroy it."

"Yea...It's good that the Bagers and the Vampires are one now. It will be way easier to take down the wolves."

"Absolutely right hyung!! ^^"

My eyes widen. What did they just say?!?!?!?!??!!? How? But why? What is going on? Suddenly I lost my balance and I fell down from the tree.

"AH!' I whimpered in pain.

"A-Amy?!' Sehun asked shocked

"HOW COULD YOU?? HOW COULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!" I screamed after the pain went away. Luhan tried helping me up but I pushed him over

"You say a word about what we were talking about I will make sure you will face your death." Luhan threatened while pinning me to the tree. His eyes were serious and my heart was beating really fast. H-he isn't a wolf...b-both of them aren't..a-and....they are after me...

D.O's POV

"When are they coming back?" Krystal asked

"Yea! I knew we shouldn't of sent Luhan and Sehun to do it. They are just new to the pack!" I exclaimed

"It's good training for them for the future." Suho replied calmly

"Arghh!! I've had enough!! I'm going to look for them." I finally said loosing paitents.

"I'll come with you." Suho said getting up.

"Kris, you are in charge. Make sure to feed our pets." Suho added before he grabbed my wrist and headed outside.

Once we got out he turned me around so we were looking at each other eye to eye.

"Tell me. Do you love her?" He asked.

I knew exactly who he was talking about. But I pretended not to know.

"Who?"

"You know! Amy!"

"No." I answered simply

"Oh..ok..."

Ha! He gets fooled too easily!

"That's good. That means I can get her all to myself."

My eyes widen. No....he can't possibly like Amy!!!!

"Y-you like A-Amy?"

"Yea of course. Who wouldn't fall for her beautiful charms? She is the most prettiest girl I've ever seen. I love her, and to make things better, she is the princess."

"How can you be so sure??"

"Can't you tell? It's too obvious! The glowing mark on her neck! Her panicking by the mention of the princess."

"Oh.."

"Come on, let's go look for my lover." He said walking around the back of our house.

"Do you think she went to the Tree Of Life?" He asked

"She doesn't even know it."

"You never know she might of been wondering around the place and found it! The Tree Of. Life is beautiful too."

"Ok, let's go then"

We both went near the Tree Of Life and couldn't believe our eyes. I looked at Suho and he looked hurt. Before our eyes we saw Luhan pinning Amy to the tree and kissing her.

"I-I...never knew...she was dating L-Luhan..." He said in a shaky breath. Was he going to cry?

Me too...how? Why? I could feel myself breaking apart. I do love Amy. She is my lover. She is perfect. But when she said she wanted to leave because of me it just broke me apart. Why?....

Amy's POV

Luhan kept coming closer to my face every minute when I never answered him.

"I'll say that again. You tell anyone about this, you will face your death." He threatened for the 100th time. Our faces were only inches apart. I turned my head away and tried to get out of his grip.

"You know, there is no use. Just answer me! Yes or no?"

"O-ok!" I finally said, scared that he might end up kissing me. Once he unpinned me he quickly grabbed my wrist. Sehun grabbed my other one. We were about to head back when we saw Suho and D.O staring at us.

"A-Amy! Luhan and Sehun found you huh?" D.O asked coming up to us.

"Y-yea."

"Let's go then." He said pushing Luhan away and held my hand. Suho also came up to me and held my hand pushing Sehun away. I saw Luhan and Sehun smirk a little. I will kill Luhan...oh I will...

"I-I never knew you were dating Luhan.." Suho said while we were walking back. I stopped in my tracks and stared at him with a WTF-ARE-YOU-TALKING-ABOUT?!?!?! face...

"Oh sorry Suho..I forgot to tell you. Amy is my girlfriend." Luhan said pushing Suho and D. O away from me and held my hand.

WHAT?!?!

"Oh...." I heard D.O say before running off to the house.

"I should go with D.O too. See you at the house." Suho said running off. Once they were both gone I immediately shook my hand to make Luhan stop holding my hand.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!" I asked screaming at him

"What? I found that if I be yours you won't be telling everyone in the world about what we were talking about." Luhan said with a smirk.

"What exactly are you both?" I asked furiously

"A vampire. And you my friend is half wolf half vampire." He said

What? I'm a pure wolf!

"Stop lying you idiot!" I shouted.

"I'm not an idiot and I'm not lying."

"I don't trust you. Why would I?"

"Just trust me! I know more than you think." He said before holding my hand again and walked towards the house.

What is going on?....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another update! Yehet!