Chapter 3

I really apologise for not updating really fast. Forgive me? (Insert puppy eyes) I tried to make this chapter long. I hope you like it ^^ love ya! ^_o ~~~~~~<3

-Justkpopfan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: Caught?

D.O's POV

"Well not now, but they say that they are coming to earth one by one and look for the princess in order to suck her powers out." I explained. All of a sudden, Amy held her head and started to whimper. Her legs started to wobble and just like that she collapsed.

"AMY!" I shouted and ran to hold her. That was so close. She was about to hit the ground.

"Yah! D.O-ah! Take her to our house. Krystal, look after her. Maybe put a cold towel on her forehead. Now! Now! Fast!" Suho commanded. I held Amy bridal-style and ran to our house at full wolf speed. For some reason, I wanted her to be alright. That sounds normal right? It's not. I usually don't care about girls that much because I find them annoying and clingy. But something with Amy was different.

I reached the house and ran inside. I placed her on my bed and Krystal came in with a cold towel.

"Move aside Kyungsoo."

I moved aside. Krystal was the same with Amy. She wasn't annoying and clingy. No. Not at all. She was a tomboy and didn't care about her appearance. All she cares about was the people she loved. Oh and Krystal is like the only one that calls me by my real name. I like it. It reminds me of my mum.

"Is she ok?" I asked. She nodded.

"She just must of felt dizzy and sick."

"Oh. Ok." I started to drink some water. My throat was getting really dry.

"Kyungsoo-ah. Do you like Amy?" I literally choked on my water.

"Omo! Kyungsoo-ah mianhae! Are you ok?" She asked while patting my back.

"Y-yea. I'm f-fine." I replied calming down a bit.

"I'm really sorry."

"I told you, it's fine. I'm ok." She sighed in relief.

"So do you?"

Do I?

"I-I don't know."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I don't know if I like her."

"Well, to me it looks like you do."

"How?" I asked.

"Well, you actually took her to our house. You don't mind her don't you?"

".....yea....I guess."

"Don't worry Kyungsoo. I'll make sure you realise you love her." She smiled and went out of the room.

I stared at Amy. She looked......like an angel...

Amy's POV

I walked around the room.

"Amy.......Amy......" A voice called. I jumped in fright.

"Amy....up here." It cooed again. I followed to voice up the stairs.

This place looks familiar. No. No it can't be. It's where the vampires hold their prisoners.

"No...." I whispered.

"Yes." The voice cooed.

"Go in that door." It demanded.

"No."

"Or else I'll force you." The word "force" didn't sound good, so I obeyed the voice and went in.

There were gigantic tubes and inside the tubes were....no.....please no....wolves.

"So, how do you like the sight of this?" The voice asked.

"No." I was about to run when two pairs of arms held me.

"NO!!!!!!" I screamed.

"LET GO OF ME!!!!"

"Don't go yet. There's still more."

A tube that was covered with a blanket got removed. No. Please. I beg you. No.

"Do you like the sight of this?"

"UMMA!!!! APPA!!!!!" I screamed. They were still alive! Their eyes flung open.

"A-Amy." Suddenly the tube started to full up with water.

"NO!!!! STOP PLEASE!!!!" I screamed. Tears welling up in my eyes, making it hard for me to see properly.

"Why should I?"

"PLEASE!!!! I BEG YOU!!!!" I screamed. The arms let go of me and I ran to the tubes. Beating it furiously, trying to break it.

"Little girl, there is no use." Suddenly needles came out of the sides of the tube, ready to strike at umma and Appa.

"No....PLEASE NO!!!! STOP!!!!"

*stab

I froze. Blood was infecting the water.

"UMMA!!!! APPA!!!!!!"

I woke up. Tears filling my eyes. Sweat pouring down my face.

"Amy-ah! Are you ok?" I turned my head and saw D.O.

"D-D.O oppa...."

"Are you ok?" He asked. I shook my head. He gave me a hug. I was crying.

"Shhhh....it's ok. It was just a dream." I sniffed. Suddenly I felt my symbol glowing. No. Not now!

"A-Amy-ah. That symbol. It's the princess's. Are you......"

"D-D.O-ah mianhae. I need to go to the toilet." I ran around the house. I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Ah!" I fell down on my butt and rubbed it.

"Aigoo!!! Mianhae Amy------is that the princess symbol?" I looked up and saw Chanyeol.

"Sorry Chanyeol Oppa. I need to know where the toilet is. Could you tell me?" I asked hiding the symbol. It was on my neck so it was a bit easy to hide.

"Umm...oh! Just around the corner." I ran to the toilet and locked it. I checked the mirror. The glow died out a bit.

"Phew." Why does it glow at random times? Wait, does it even glow at random times? Could it be something else?

*knock knock knock

"Who is it?" I asked

"It's us. EXO, and Krystal." I heard Krystal's voice.

"Are you ok?' She asked.

"Y-yea." I check the mirror for the last time and saw my symbol gone. I unlocked the door and saw everyone staring at me.

"Are you sure you are ok?" Chanyeol asked. I nodded.

"Amy!" I saw D.O coming to the front and he hugged me.

"Oh! I was so worried!"

"S-sorry."

"No. Don't be sorry."

"Amy, I've got a question for you." Chanyeol said looking serious.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you the princess?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFF HANGING!!!! :PPP!! What will Amy say? Yes? Or will she lie? Hehe! Hope you liked this chapter.