Chapter:6

Oakland, Ca

Cody walked with me down the street watching where I was going while I was walking backwards. "Look out sugar." He said. I turned around before turning back to him. "Come on. You've gotta try hard... Ah." He caught me before I fell. "Told you to watch out." He said putting his arm around my waist holding me to him. I laced my fingers in his as we walked.

"So what exactly are we?" He asked. "We?" I asked. "Yeah. You and I. Me and you." He said. "I don't know. I didn't know we had to be something." I said. "Then how about we become more than friends." He said. "What are you implying?" I asked. "You and I going out on dates. Being there for each other. Then when it feels right kiss you senseless and cuddle you." He said.

I chuckled. "Isn't that what you wanted when we got to know each other better?" He asked. "Only if you want it." I said. He stopped us and pulled me in front of him. Now he had both arms around me. He kissed me. My arms wrapped around his neck. "You know. I've been waiting since July for this moment." He said. We continued walking until we reached the Oracle arena.

He kissed me before having to go get ready.

Cody

She's mine now! I grabbed my chaps putting them on quickly before my vest. I rotated my shoulders before going out with my bull rope over my shoulder. "Hey how'd it go?" I was asked. "Good. She loved the idea." I said. "Good, man."

~~~~~~~~~

Lacey

I finished cleaning up the station and started packing it away. A whistle made me stop and look up. "Hey." I said. "Finishing up pumpkin?" He asked. "Yeah. Almost done." I said. Arms wrapped around me. Lips on my neck. "I really need to finish." I told him. "I know. I just couldn't wait to kiss you." He said. I didn't care now. I leaned back against him. He nipped and sucked on my neck.

"Not here." I said. "I'll let you finish baby girl." He said before sitting on one of the tables. I quickly finished up before grabbing my jacket and yawning. Cody stood up and put his arm around me leading me out. Both of my arms were around his waist. We got back to the hotel not long after. "Go get a shower baby girl. I'll be in here." He said. I nodded grabbing some clothes.

Then going into the bathroom to shower. I was just standing under the hot water when I felt hands on my waist. I jumped. "It's just me baby girl." He said. "Am I taking too long?" I asked him. "No baby." He mumbled against my neck. He pulled me back to his body that I found naked. I could tell how thick he was. I wasn't ready for it in one way. Then again I wanted to so badly with him.

"Do want to?" He asked. "Yes." I said. "Are you ready?" He asked. "No." I told him. He turned me around pressing me against the wall shielding my body from the water with one of his legs keeping my legs open. I felt his fingers brush against my thighs near my center. I shivered. His lips traced an artery on my neck. One of his fingers slipped along my opening. He groaned. I'm sure his eyes turned a shade darker.

"Your dripping." He said. "It's the water." I said. "Nah. I can tell the difference." He said. I'm sure I was even more so now. "You need relief." He said tracing there. "Pick me up." I said. He did so letting my body press against him. "Your more than you were." He said as his index finger toyed with my opening.

I ground against him as he kissed me. He growled as he slipped one finger in. I whimpered against him. "I've got ya baby girl." He said stopping to let me get use to it. "I love how you love me." He said in my ear after pulling back from a kiss. I rested my head on his shoulder. "Would you like me to continue?" He asked. I nodded. He slowly continued to, even adding another finger.

I moaned against his shoulder as he moved me from the wall and stepped out. "Wrap your arms and legs around me." He said. I did so. He turned the water off and leaned against the counter still holding me. I felt like a child in his arms. I looked at myself in the mirror. Then at his backside. It was so muscular. I sighed as I watched his head turn to look at me. "Baby. Your beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you different." He said pulling his fingers out.

"I'll get you to cum later when you want to actually do it." He said. I felt heat down in that area. He kissed me behind my ear before turning and setting me on the counter before kissing me once more. He got in the shower quickly before I could see anything below his hips. I dried off and got into my clothes before going and crawling in bed. The heat between my thighs never left with that in my head.