Chapter:12

I sat on the bed cross legged as Cody sat in a chair. We both were watching tv. I tried to get up. "Need something?" Cody asked. "Mhm." "What would you like?" He asked. "You behind me." I said. He stood up and moved to behind me. He put both of his legs on either side of me. Finally my dad let us have a room ourselves. Nine more weeks to go. He started massaging the spot that always bugs m.

I moaned putting my hands on his thighs. "Want something more than a back rub?" He asked. I nodded. He moved from behind me and helped me stand easily. His hands cupped my belly. "How do you want to do it?" He asked. "The most comfortable way." I said. He quickly took my pants off and shirt. "You know the position." He whispered in my ear nibbling on it.

I let him turn me around. His hands rested once more below my huge belly. One moved to his jeans I could soon feel him bare against my bare backside. "Your so beautiful like this baby girl. I'm going to miss your baby belly after our boy is born." He said. "I know. But I really want it gone." I said. "I know." He said brushing two fingers between my legs making me split them.

He kept one hand on my belly and used the other to gently lean me over. I rested my elbows on the dresser in front of me. His hardness brushed against my opening. I felt one hand between my hips and thigh. He got into position and started rocking on me. Cody groaned as our son kicked against his hand. It made him want to drive into me.

We both knew this wasn't hurting our baby even deep penetration wouldn't. I spread my legs farther apart giving him better access. His hand now rested over my front just before the camel toe. Then his whole forearm was between my belly and thighs. "Lean forward a bit." He said. I did so. The closer I felt him to me the more I didn't want him to leave or stop.

I finally came a little bit before he did. He let me ride out the high before helping me back into a standing position with him still slightly in. "Would you like a bath?" He asked. I nodded as he leaned me back against him. Both of his hands on my belly. He tries to keep them on my belly as much as he can. It's a way he can feel our son when he moves or to help me support my belly when I am standing up.

He backed a step back coming out completely. Then took his shirt and pants off before taking my bra off. He kissed behind my ear knowing it was one of my calming spots. I waddled to the bathroom slowly with him behind me. He started the water making sure it was the perfect temperature before helping me in. Lately he's been getting a room with a larger tub. Especially one where he can get in behind me.

I sat down with the water covering my lower half and the bottom of my belly. He sat down behind me a leg on each side. He gently pulled me back against him he got soap on the rag starting below my expanded breasts. "You look so good baby. I love this side of you when you're this close to having our child." He said. "You love how plump my body looks." I said.

"But I love more than just your body. I love your heart and soul. I love how you're giving me a child that I get to raise with you. I love you more than you could think. I have since I laid eyes on you over a year ago. At first I wanted to be friends but then saw how much we were attracted to one another. We still kept the friendly relationship until I wanted you to become my girlfriend. It grew even more after I found out you were pregnant. Then engaged to you, and here now right before we are to go to my hometown and go to the courthouse to be married with two witnesses present." He said.

I loved how he just said all of that. "I honestly can't wait for long nights and longer days. I'll take as much time off as I can before we have to go back to work." He said. The last place he cleaned was my belly and between my legs. "Just think. It won't be long before our baby is here and we're going to my house to take care of him until he's big enough to be traveling with us."