Keller/Kiran

Titan^^

"I see your awake, my lioness" he says from the corner of the room, his eyes hungrily taking in my attire.

I glare at him as I remember the events that lead me here.

"You drugged me?" I accuse my eyebrows pulling together.

"Don't look so shocked, Keller, did you think I was dumb enough to let you go?" He says standing up.

"Dumb? No, you're anything but. An asshole, however, now that seems like the right word to describe you" I say smugly and he laughs darkly.

"I'm still getting use to this new you" he says shrugging.

"Well it's going to take you awhile" I say rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"I have all the time in the world, my dear, immortal or not I am a very patient man." He says shrugging.

"The last I remember you weren't a patient man nor were you so forgiving." I say tsking my tongue as I walk toward him. I straddle his waist, my arms circling his neck.

"Maybe you're not the only one who has changed" he says his hands grasping my hips roughly, his nails biting deep into my skin.

"Well isn't that swell. Why don't we start braiding each others hair, and chat about all the things that has changed while the others been away" I say sarcastically bringing his face closer to mine.

"If you're this fiesty now I wonder how fiesty you are in bed." He whispers in my ear, his tongue skimming my jawline.

I shove myself away from him and his head tips back in a sinister laugh.

"Still even now you blush at the idea of you and I in bed." He says touching my burning cheeks.

"I'm not blushing" I spit out in anger. Stupid, traitorous body.

"You can't lie to me, my dear, I was the only one that could see through your bullshit." He says his tongue licking his sharp teeth in content.

"Oh good for you Samajeez, what do you want a cookie? Oh wait no you can't have a cookie, what a shame, well how about a nice little pat on the back. A plus, your the star student" I say slowly clapping, sarcasm evident in every word.

Anger flashes through Samajeez's face before he inhales deeply, running a hand through his inky black curls. A smug smile curls the edges of my lips, I knew I was getting to this cocky bastard.

"Are you hungry?" He asks before motioning to a guard. "It's been so long since we've shared the same meal, and I do so enjoy seeing those ruby red lips bright with crimson."

A female walks in the room excitement glittering in her doe like brown eyes. Her eyes shine with love when they land on Samajeez. Surprise filters through my eyes before I mask my emotions. Who in their right mind would love a man like Samajeez?

Oh wait I did.

He takes a pale wrist into his hands and bites gently, his bright eyes on my face. Hunger rips through me as the smell of her blood hits my senses. My body walks toward hers in a trance like state, my eyes locked on her neck, right were it was pulsing. That was the place that would definitely kill her, but I wasn't looking to kill, I just wanted a taste.

My hand grabs her other wrist and I bite, growling in content as her sweet blood filled my mouth.

Her body starts to slump and for a moment I thought we had taken to much, I pull away starring up at her face. But it wasn't in pain, her face was drawn in pleasure.

I lick the spot were I had bitten and it heals shut, I turn away from them. I was angry at myself at how easily I had fallen into Samajeez's trap.

I hear her body slump to the floor in a sickening thud and I knew Samajeez had killed her.

"Did you really have to kill her?" I ask closing my eyes, I pinch the bridge of my nose as a dull headache sets in.

"Yes because she's a food source, nothing more, and nothing less. Now let's talk about this little wolf that threatens you with talk of war" He says taking a seat on the edge of his bed, his arms open to me.

Kiran-

I walk through the woods following after this vampire. He was quick and obviously knew I had been tracking him. He halts turning to look at me.

"Kiran" he says nodding, his luminescent grey eyes on my face.

"Angel" I say respect lacing my words. Angel was the best vampire tracker Keller had, if she had him hunting the killer we were all in good hands.

"Do you know who it is?" I ask.

Angel inclines his head and anger courses through me. I knew Keller was bullshitting me when she said she had no idea who the killer was.

"Damn it Keller" I mutter under my breathe.

"It's Samajeez, so for the sake of you and all your wolves I would leave this to Keller. She is the only one who can stop him, she's already with him now. It's too late for her but not for you." He says before he's once again running. And all I can think is, oh shit.

Samajeez was well known in the Supernatural community. Being Keller's maker they had to be close. It was time to find out what Titan knew on this asshole.

I head toward the dungeon, my eyes skipping past all the others.

"Pleasure to see you again, Mutt" Titan hisses through the cage.

"I need you to tell me about Samajeez and I need you to tell me now" I say taking a seat in the guard's chair, my back against the wall near the bars.

"And why the hell would I tell you?" He asks spitting near my foot.

"Because if you don't, your lovely little vampire mate will die. A little birdie told me she's in his hands" I say shrugging as if it meant no difference to me.

"Let me out I have to go get her" Titan yells frantically, shaking the bars of his cell.

"Then you best get to talking" I say smugly.