Bonus (Samajeez)

Keller had surprised me greatly. She had been pure in my eyes, too innocent to be in my world. But I had ignored all the signs and turned her. And then she had refused to be by my side.

If I would have known that leaving her would turn her into what she was today, I would have found her a lot sooner.

Evangeline was an exact copy of what Keller was before she turned. Sweet, innocent, and oh so naive.

I get up from the table, ignoring sweet Evangeline's attempts to get me to sit back down.

I storm after Keller and hear her tossing things across the room in a raging fit.

"Keller" I say pulling her angered figure to my body. She squirms in my arms but I was relentless. She finally relaxes, her breathing heavy.

"Relax" I coo into her ear, enjoying the shiver that runs through her.

Her dark orbs meet mine and she slaps me. I snarl aggressively, shoving her away from my body.

"HOW DARE YOU. I am trying to bring you back into my life." I shout enraged.

"I don't want to be in your life. You made it pretty obvious that you didn't want me when you threw me out." She snarls standing in an aggressive stance, but I could see tears pooling in her eyes.

"I didn't want to taint your innocence." I say starring into her eyes.

She laughs bitterly before she answers. "My innocence? You already did, didn't you. So whatever bullshit your trying to pull isn't going to work."

"Not your fucking virginity Keller, your innocence, your pure soul. But apparently I did exactly that when I let you go. I should have never done that. But you hurt me as well." I say turning away from her.

"How the hell did I hurt you?" She asks angrily.

"When I turned you, you promised me forever. But when I asked you to join my side, to help me, you turned it down. Do you know how crushed I was when I learned that you didn't want to be by my side for all eternity. I'm not a good guy Keller but at least I'm man enough to admit I hurt you. Which is the least I can say for you" I say.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize how much it hurt you when I refused" she says softly. She places a hand on my shoulder before she's hugging me.

"And I'm sorry I pushed you away" I say pulling her waist toward mine.

"But you're married to Evangeline" she says and I smile at the hint of jealousy in her voice.

"That's only what I wanted you to think. Besides when have I ever wanted to marry anyone" I say and she snarls smacking me.

"You dick" she hisses in annoyance and I toss my head back laughing.

"Oh but it was a treat to see you so jealous, my dear" I say smirking.

"You're an ass" she says shaking her  head.

"You love this ass" I  comment rolling my eyes.

"Maybe" she says feigning innocence.

"Oh don't pretend, my little dear" I say an my thumb brushes her bottom lip.

She laughs and for once I was truly happy to have her once again by my side.