Kiran/ Keller

Thanatos^^^

Zarafina was one hell of a distraction and if I wanted to make things right with Titan by helping him get back Keller, I needed her to stay away from me. Well just for now anyway.

Everything about her plagued my mind, not to mention my need to mate with her. She sat just to the right of me, easily within my grasp, yet so far from it.

Good god, I groan returning my focus to Titan. He stared at me with dark forest green eyes. He brushes his hand through his brown hair and clears his throat in hopes to regain my attention.

"Now that I have your attention, finally, we need to discuss what we are going to do about Samajeez. We can't exactly keep him locked up in that basement of yours, he's too powerful, too manipulative."

"I don't really know, I mean this is Samajeez we are talking about. The one who created the existence of vampires. If we want to knock him down we need to go to the source, to the one who created him."

My eyes return to Zarafina. "You can't be serious" she says her eyes wide in fear.

"Who is his creator?" Titan questions, his voice hard.

"My father." Something flashes in her eyes. Whatever it was, was disturbing, almost animalistic.

"You're father?" I ask unsure if I had heard correctly.

"Yes, Thanatos" she whispers almost with hate.

"He who brings death" Titan says deep in thought.

"Wait, What?" I question.

"Thanatos means he who brings death" Titan says in annoyance.

"Oh great" I say sarcastically. Why the hell would his parents name him that, did they expect him to kill people as a living? With the way Samajeez acted I wouldn't put it past them. Thanatos created a whole new problem that I didn't want to deal with. Hell I barely was with the plan of getting Keller. Why the hell did everything have to be so complicated?

Titan was deep in thought and both Zarafina and I were looking at him for a plan. He, however, was mumbling to himself.

"Titan" I whisper putting a hand on his shoulder. "Whats the plan?" I ask.

"The same as it always was, saving Keller." He says before he's walking down the hallway of my pack house. This rescue mission may have gotten a lot more complicated then expected.

I look at Zarafina who in turn shrugs. "How long has it been since you've talked to your dad?"

"A long time" she says sighing. She turns her face away from me, her eyes cast out of the long window.

"Do you know where he might be?"

"I don't know, maybe" she says scrunching her face in thought.

I sigh. "Let's just get some sleep and we'll talk about it in the morning."

She nods and watches me as I offer her a pillow and blanket. I freeze suddenly as I realize she was a vampire. Did they sleep? Did they even need pillows or blankets?

She senses my hesitance and smiles at me taking the things from my hand. "Thanks."

Her smile pulled at something deep in me. I turn away so that I couldn't do something that we both would regret later on.

I step into the room and close the door.

Keller:

Samajeez was plotting something that much I could tell. Even though all was forgiven, I knew he was capable of terrible things. After all he was his father's son.

I had met Thanatos only once but even then I knew he was someone that wasn't to be messed with. He was gorgeous that much I could give him. Samajeez's whole family had the same cold silver eyes. It was genetic and down right terrifying.

Thanatos had looked over me with a disappointed face, his eyes sending shivers down my body. He knew I wasn't capable of being evil he had even told Samajeez the terrible choice he was making. He believed a male needed no female to make him happy.

Samajeez and Sarafina's mother had been a human. She had been tricked by Thanatos and she had fallen hard. He eventually killed her after she had given him what he wanted. Granted he hadn't expected twins, he only wanted a male. Someone to do his biding.

And now here he was. He stood beside Samajeez a sinister smile overtaking his face.

"I see you rekindled the flame between you and Keller" he says his cold eyes fixated on my face.

"Yes of course" Samajeez says. His demeanor had changed ever since his father had stepped foot into the house. I didn't like it.

"Hmm" He says before turning himself away from me. Samajeez whispers softly to him and I can't help but eavesdrop.

"I don't think she should be present as we discuss these strategies. Isn't she the reason why Kiran and the lot of them are trying to find me" Thanatos reasons his eyes on me.

"Keller could you give us a minute."

I reluctantly exit the room, closing the door. I press my ear to the hard wood door but not a word could be heard. I curse under my breath and head toward the kitchen. Might as well eat before they ended.

I grab a cup and pour a package of blood into it. Samajeez disapproved of me taking from a bag instead of the source but I refused to eat off anyone. Granted I had been putting on a show when I threatened to eat the boy.

Having Samajeez back on my side was changing me, pulling the girl I was before closer to the surface. I try to push her farther back but her presence was hard to ignore.

"God damnit" I curse looking down at the spilled bag. Crimson red blood stained the marble counter and pooled onto the wood floors. The cup was laid forgotten on the edge of the counter. I sigh bending down and wiping up the mess.