Keller\Kiran

I stare at myself in the mirror. The dress Evangeline had chosen for me was breathtaking. It was a mermaid dress, the train descended longer than I would have liked, and it was strapless. The color was dark hunter green and had red and purple flowers decorating the entire dress.

My hair was down, my natural wavy hair showcasing my pale skin. My bright red lips drawing attention to my dark eyes. I hated dresses. Whatever this dinner was for must have been someone important, someone Samajeez needed on his side.

Samajeez was watching me through the mirror, his eyes pulling mine toward him. "You don't know how much I have missed you." He states putting a hand on my bare shoulder. And he didn't know how much I missed Titan.

I get up taking his out stretched hand and he smiles down at me. "You are a vision."

I smile up at him but I didn't mean it. He leads me down the stairs. Guests littered the room, waiters tending to their every need. A man with pale blond hair stood out the most, his violet eyes like none I had ever seen. He was flanked by two girls, they're laughter loud.

"Samajeez" the man says taking Samajeez's outstretched hand.

"Gabriel" he says, his shoulders tensing.

"My, my, my. What an exotic looking creature." Gabriel mutters taking in my frame, his eyes eerily strange.

"Your lucky your blind, Gabriel, otherwise I would have to kill you for saying such a thing."

"Her aura is mesmerizing."

"What color is it?" I question astounded by this man.

"Blue, it's very rare to have such a blue aura. I can tell you that blue means that you're highly intelligent and very intuitive. And the specks of white muddled in with it means your expecting, congratulations. It's a boy that much I can tell, he's a happy little bugger, pinkest aura I've ever seen." He keeps talking as if he hasn't said something shocking.

"What?" Samajeez asks startled, casting me a glance.

"Oh you didn't know, well when an aura has specks of light mixed in, it means their expecting, or well next to an angel. But lets just clear that one up because obviously Samajeez you're no angel. So she's pregnant, so once again I shall say congratulations. "

Mixed emotions swell through me and Samajeez is watching my reaction. I force a smile on my face pulling myself closer to Samajeez. "Oh my dear, this is swell news" He says a genuine smile overtaking his face. I, however, was filling sick to my stomach.

They continue to talk excitedly. My eyes refuse to look up, my throat swelling, and before I know it I'm crying, again. God I was crying a lot today, and I never cried.

"Keller, it'll be okay." Samajeez says taking a hold of my chin. His thumb wipes away the tears that fall. It was sick how happy he was. Now I was trapped, no way he was going to let me go, now that he knew I was pregnant.

"Excuse me" I say stepping away from him. I head toward the bathroom slamming the door. Dark eyes look back at me in the mirror. Anger courses through me and I slam my fist into the mirror.

What the hell was I going to do?

Kiran

Thanatos was one hard man to track down. Anytime I believed we were making headway it only turned out to be a dead end. So many people claimed to be in touch with him. But none really were.

Titan has his head in his hands, sitting on a large arm chair. Sarafina's eyes were looking in the fire, her shoulders slummed.

I faired not much better, leaning against the wall trying to devise a plan that might come up with a way to find Thanatos.

"You're not going to find my son sitting on your asses" a voice says and a man steps out of the shadows.

Titans up in a flash baring his sharp teeth. Thanatos stood before us, silver eyes ablaze.

"Oh there's no need for that" he says waving a hand in Titan's direction.

"Father" Sarafina was startled her chest heaving.

"Hello lovely."

He takes a seat sending a look in my direction, a snide look crossing his face.

"What the hell do you want?" I ask ignoring the look Titan shoots my way.

"Easy. I want what you all do, my son. I could give a shit about that little girl he fonds over." Titan let's out a warning hiss before he's sitting down once again. "I will tell you the whereabouts of Samajeez. I have one condition. You leave my son alone. I will allow you to get to her, but my son is to be left alone."

"Like hell" Titan growls.

"Do you want the girl or not" Thanatos threatens.

"We'll accept" I say and Titan shoots a venomous look my way.

"It's better this way. You get Keller without having to deal with Samajeez. We didn't know what to do with him in the first place." I try getting Titan to see the bigger picture. Thanatos was giving us a way in without having to actually do any work. Granted Samajeez wasn't going to give her away so easily but now that Thanatos was going to take care of Samajeez that left this plan so much more simpler.

"Why would you help us?" Titan asks.

"My son is a fool and that girl will be his downfall. I will not sit by and let her lead him to destruction." He warns tilting his head to take in Sarafina. She was quietly watching this, no emotions betraying through her bright eyes. 

I, however, could read right through that mask. She was pissed. At who, I couldn't tell. Her eyes meet mine and she forces a smile.

"So what's the plan?" I ask Titan who's face was deep in thought.

"You might want to get a move on. Samajeez is planning a trip tonight and I won't know where he's disappearing too."