Chapter Eleven

Raymond's P.O.V.

Her silence around us, makes me feel bad for what Mariana and I did to her. At first it excited me because I liked to see her nervous and confused.

She was trying to hide the feelings she has feelings for me. She was trying to cover up for her best friend, and also keeping what has been going on between us from Mariana, all at once just because she didn't want to lose her friendship with Mariana.

When I saw her for the first time at the pizza hut, I thought oh she looks normal. At first I thought my mum got to be kidding me when she told me Rose was the prettiest. And I was even shocked when Mariana told me I would love her without me noticing it.

At first I made them aware I had girls who were much prettier to choose from. I had girls who weren't behaving like little girls waiting for their dad to get home and five them their presents.

I was even annoyed when I met her and realized she didn't look exactly how they described. Not much annoyed to destroy things. I was just annoyed to tease her with every little thing she did.

But then my sister asked me to spend sometime with her. But I could only do that using Mariana because I didn't want her to reject me once i asked her out. That would be a big blow to my ego.

And then getting close to her, I realize she was more than how they described her to me. I began to like her and I wished I could take all the things I said about her when I first set eyes on her. Not that they were bad but I regret saying oh so this is the girl you guys kept bothering me about. She's just this?

She isn't just this. She has a lot to her when you first meet her. I realized people's beauty or stature doesn't make them special or unique or anything else. It is their character, personality and what they haven't showed you yet that makes them special. That makes them who they actually are.

She makes me happy, even though she doesn't talk much and even though she likes to hide behind Mariana. I want to spend my time with her.

She is first to reach her hand when you make a fool out of yourself. She suggests things that hold fruitful results. She doesn't realize it when she does things and when you tell her and instead of saying thanks, she waves you off and tells you it's no big deal.

And many more are the reason why I feel so much for her. I feel I want to be close to her. If someone had told me exactly how I am feeling, I would've laughed and pushed the person to stop dreaming.

I jerk from my thoughts as I pick up my phone to call her. But I can't because Mariana told me last night she was more than mad.

She kept saying she didn't feel anything, but her eyes showed how much she needed me too.

When I realized she might be feeling the same thing for me, I was determined to make her say and admit it. We didn't wish for this to take long.

I again snap out of my thoughts as I hear birds chirping above me. It's a glorious morning and the street seems to be very quiet.

I feel tired and I don't think I'll be able to continue jogging. I need to rest for a while.

Sitting alone, I pick my phone to call Roselyn again. And this time i am going to hit the green button. She isn't picking up and I know she's doing it on purpose.

Mum has been angry at Mariana and I. She's been crazy about it. She even told our dad about it. And they all think it was childish of us to do that. Yes I believe that. I even laugh when I remember how it all started. It was very stupid of me to follow Mariana's plan.

I can't even admit i agreed to it because I wanted to prove my point she isn't that great, because that wouldn't make me less foolish.

No matter what, I need to apologize and she needs to listen to me no matter what. I don't feel right, and I need to come clean with her. I need to tell her about how I feel for real.