Epilogue

Raymond's P.O.V.

It's been three years since Roselyn and Mariana graduated. Every year, I proposed to Roselyn and each year, she turned me down. She kept telling me she'd tell me when she's finally ready.

So this year, I'm just going to try my possible best not to ask her to marry me.

She's a Financial Manager and she loves her job; sometimes I feel she loves it more than she loves me. Her job makes her happy and so I just try my best not to get jealous.

Today, I asked to pick her up and she agreed. It's been long since we ate together before going home.

The air is cold and since it's been raining a lot these days, I hope it doesn't for tonight.

I stand in front of her workplace and as happy as I am to see her, I can't help but watch as the streets get busy.

As my thoughts wander, I suddenly feel some weight on my shoulder. I turn to see a lady who is almost as tall as I am. A little skinny and young. Her hair is bright red and she smiles beautifully at me.

I move away from her for a little while, as I try so hard to remember where I had seen or met that face before.

She turns her head side to side and then turn around twice as if it would help me remember.

She keeps smiling and then burst into an uncontrollable laughter. I also laugh even though I still can't remember.

"OK, fine I give up. Please remind me of who you are because I really know I have met you somewhere before. I just can't figure where," I admitted.

She smiles again and finally declares, "I'm Clara. We used to..."

"Oh shut up...what?" She took me by surprise. She's grown up to be a very fine lady. The last time I saw her she was...

"I'm still the old Clara, just a little..."

"A little?" I stopped her before she could continue, "I almost thought I was graced upon to meet some star, a diva, or a...a...a...seriously you really look nice. What happened to your hair? Because I still remember, it was black. And you look tall now..."

"I don't look tall. I AM tall. You also look nice too. You've always looked nice," she also declared while turning me around.

"I can see you've got a tattoo as well. What happened? Why this look? Not that I'm complaining, it's just that you have really changed and this change suits you. Bad has always suited you."

She smiles and I know she still remembers all the crazy things she's done when we were in high school. She was wild and nothing could stop her whenever she wanted to leave class or school itself.

"So how is life treating you? What are you doing here? I can see you look good so I know life is treating you well," I asked even after obviously knowing she's OK.

"Oh, I'm married, i met my husband in this country when i came for a photoshoot and we have a son actually, he's just two years old. My husband is a business man and I am a model. So tell me, what are you doing here? Are you married? Any kids?" She also enquired.

"That's nice. I'm glad you are married. Goodness, you even have a son. If someone had told me this would be your life, I'll so beat that person up," I said while laughing.

"You still quite have a nice way of complimenting people, thanks."

We both laugh for a while.

"I do have a girlfriend. She works here and I'm just here to pick her up. We'll just eat together and go home."