I'm back

I kicked open the door and everybody was looking at me. Then they started do what ever they were doing. I went to Mira and asked where the master was at . She said up stairs. I went up stairs to Gramps and asked him for a Fairy Tail mark on my chest and blue. He said welcome to Fairy Tail. I told home I notice some of your filers on the request board when I walked in and I was going to ask if I can have a challenge. Gramps said if you wanted a challenge then you would have to be in S-class. So can I be in S-class. He said that I would have to go against Erza . We went at the back and Erza was there so then the fight started and Erza transformed into one of her forms.

Then she swung her sword at me and I had doged back and sense that was like a fire proof armor I did a forbidden 🚫 spell which had caused her to be under my control

Then she swung her sword at me and I had doged back and sense that was like a fire proof armor I did a forbidden 🚫 spell which had caused her to be under my control. I transformed into my armor and did the spell.

So then I commanded her to go up and go down and to give up

So then I commanded her to go up and go down and to give up. She did as I asked and transformed right back into my black cloth. Gramps and everybody couldn't believe it. Gramps said I was a S-class wizard. Gigi had gave me a thumbs up. Everybody went right back inside and I stayed out because since Gigi knows how to do her magic but I am going to teach her how to dodge when somebody hits at her. So while I was training with her Natsu came out and watched me and when I didn't notice and I heard something I was about to cast a fire spell then when I turned around I threw it and Natsu had ate it then I noticed it was him. I said , Natsu what are you doing here. I just came to watch you  Natsu said.

Natsu P.O.V

I came outside to watch her train Gigi but her Gigi was an exceed and I wondered if she was a Dragon Slayer so then I walked to her to ask her then she turned around and threw a fireball at me then I ate it. I think she heard me then she asked me what I was doing I told her watching you train Gigi. Some how I know she transformed into one of her armors , but I don't know what she looks like so I was planning on following her.

Lucy P.O.V
Natsu asked my name and I said Violet. I went right back inside and went up stairs where S-Class wizards go and went to the request board. Me and Gigi picked to find a missing diamond 💎 and it was worth 5million jewel. So I went outside about to cast a spell to transport to the destination until Natsu came out and asked if he could come. I wanted to say no but instead I said yes. Him and Happy came so I transported us there and went to the one that knew where it was. He said that it was in the jungle where there were wild and big savage creatures and men that were trying to steal the diamond so the man wanted it in a safe place . Me, Natsu, Happy and Gigi went outside and transported to the place and fought a bunch of men and animals and got the diamond. We collected our money and I gave half of it Natsu since he had helped.  We transported back to Fairy Tail and everybody was wondering how we got back so quick. I went to the bar and sat down and ordered a strawberry 🍓 milkshake. Natsu came over and said fight me. I accepted and we went outside and he said he wasn't going easy on me.

The match started and Nastu did his Fire Dragon Roar, I dodged. I had decided not to use fire because he could eat it so I did a Sea Dragon Roar. Natsu had got hit.

Natsu - Fire Dragon Wing Attack
It hit Violet which was Lucy and got back up and started glowing red.
Lucy - God Slaying Fist attack
Natsu had fell down
Lucy- Sky Dragon Roar
Natsu was down and Lucy as Violet won.

( Let me explain when Natsu was on the ground Lucy did a Sky Dragon Roar which caused Natsu to stay down because when you have a lot of wind around you it's causing him to stay down because of how much hair it is)

When Natsu was up he said this isn't over. Then he said would you like to join Team Natsu. I didn't know what to say. He had told me somebody three years ago on his team was murdered by somebody. I asked  who was it. He said her name was Lucy Heartfillia. She was a strong, beautiful, smart and funny girl . She decided to leave for a while to train but on her way to the house she was murdered by somebody. I tried to track her scent and the person who killed her. I couldn't track it but you smell just like her. I'm sorry for your lost but I will join Team Natsu. You get to pick out our job . Sure how about this one to Kill a underground snake worth 50,000,000 jewel .

Natsu P.O.V
The job she chose I was fired up then went to get Gray, Erza, Happy, Carla, Wendy, and Gigi
When we arrived at the train station we saw some other guild and this was going to be a big fight.

Thank you for reading 📖 it.