The Hugging Slide

Nobody P.O.V
Natsu bumped into the love sign and starts knocking people on the slide.

It was

Lyon and Juvia
Erza and Jellal
Gajeel and Levy
Elfman and Evergreen
Gigi and Lector ( Lily saw and was shocked)
Carla and Happy ( Happy was blushing redder than Erza hair)
Sting and Yukino
Rogue and Violet
Laxus and Mirajane

With Lyon and Juvia here
Lyon and Juvia were both blushing and Lyon was redder.

With Jellal and Erza here
Erza yelling to Natsu . Jellal blushing every time Erza looked at him.

With Gajeel and Levy here

Levy blushing while Gajeel is motion sick . Levy looking at him.

Elfman and Evergreen here

While Violet saw them Evergreen stoned Elfman trying to hide there secret .

Gigi and Lector here ( They both don't even like each other. So lets read whats aboutbto happen here.)
Gigi and Lector were looking at each other hugging and blushing. You let go Gigi said while blushing. If we let go then we'll get hurt , said Lector while blushing and yelling. Were exceeds we have wings, said Gigi while blushing and yelling. No I can't let you go said Lector while blushing and yelling. (Lily had saw)

Carla and Happy here

Carla was blushing. Tom Cat what's happening. We're going down a slide for two really fast. I can't even spread my wings out, said Carla. Me either, said Happy. Both had screamed.

Sting and Yukino here

How did we just get on a love slide asked Yukino while blushing?
Because Natsu had bumped us on this ride said Sting. Sting look at the under slide, said Yukino smiling. What , asked Sting. Oh no, said Sting having worried tone.

Violet and Rogue here

Rogue was blushing at Violet. Natsu blew fire at Violet then something started coming apart. Rogue what happening to my top asked Violet 😬. It's coming apart because Natsu burned it 🤤😀😐. Rogue please do not look, said Violet 😬. Can you just hold my tightly till we get down 😰? Yeah sure, said Rogue 🤤😀.

With Laxus and Mirajane here

Mira was blushing redder than Erza hair. Are you okay Mira, asked Laxus😒😐. Yeah, Mira answered.

Then everybody splashed in the water. Violet had Requiped into her swim suit top and Eogue was blushing redder than Erza hair when he saw her go down the water . Lily was able to get to Gigi when she came down. Sting and Yukino got down and went to Lector while Gigi swam away with Lily. Hey Lector why are you blushing so much. Frosh came towards them and said that he was on the water slide with Gigi. Sting busted out laughing. You like Gigi, Sting said laughing. Sting it's ok if Lector likes somebody, said Yukino 😀. Yeah said Frosh. ( Lector had walked away blushing) . Sting you should go apologize to Lector, it's like his first time being in love, said Yukino. Frosh think so too😀. Ok, said Sting.

With Sting and Lector P.O.V

( Lector sitting down in the sand )
Sting- Hey Lector.
Lector- Hey Sting 😔.
Sting- Look Lector I'm sorry I laughed about you being in love🙁.
Lector- No it's ok.
Sting- No it's not ok because the little tiger was your first crush and I should have been supporting you.
Lector- Thanks Sting 😀.
(Sting ruffles Lector head and Lector smiles)