Day 1 of the GMG

Pumpkin Man P.O.V
Once the teams were introduced to the crowd then we had got on our first battle. I wanted Fairy Tail Team A to go against Lamia Scale .
I would normally let the teams choose who gets  to fight but I want to see Jura and Violet fight because I sense a lot of magic from her. I said Jura vs. Violet.

Natsu P.O.V

When I heard them choose one member on our team I was shocked because Violet was going against Jura and he is one of the ten Wizard Saints.

Violet P.O.V

When they called my name I went to the middle of the arena and Jura was standing tall right in front of me. He said I want be going easy on you Violet he said confident. Me either.
Pumpkin man said go and he attacked first with a iron rock. I didn't want to play around with him so I just had used a spell that would make you loose focus and magic energy. He was getting woozy so I used a water combined with lighting dragon Roar. The attack hit Jura and he was not looking good then I left the field and went back to the stands as the Pumpkin Man announced that Violet was the winner.

(Lamia Scale)
Lyon P.O.V
I don't know what that woman did to Jura but she was very powerful.
Chelia P.O.V
I don't know what she did to Jura but he is unconscious.
(Sabertooth stand)
Sting P.O.V
I don't know what that chick did to her opponent but she made him unconscious under a minute.

Rogue P.O.V
What power did she use to defeat her opponent but who is this girl?

(The crowd)
What did she even do to him?

(Fairy Tail Team A stand)
Erza P.O.V

Violet what spell did you cast? I casted a spell that would make him loose focus and magic energy she said. Next battle was :
Blue Peagsus vs Sabertooth: Sabertooth
Mermaid Heel vs Fairy Tail Team B: Fairy Tail
Raven Tail vs Quattro Puppies: Raven Tail
Sabertooth:24
Fairy Tail Team B:18
Raven Tail: 17
Fairy Tail Team A : 17
Blue Pegasus:12
Mermaid Heel:10
Quattro Puppies :7
Ended day one of the GMG